Appreciate it

Chxoxo 52

Keyanna

I walked into the house exhausted. With my album secretly dropping soon and all this work I just couldn't even survive when I got home.

"And I'm sittin' hea' making time, tryin' my best to manage shit when--"

"Yanna what's up" Tyga said

I shook my head, "usuals..."

Chris chewed his gum spray painting. I went by his side and he wrapped an arm around my neck and gave me a kiss.

"Hey" I said

He moved from my hold and began spray painting the top of his monster. "Well Chris I'm heading out"

Tyga dapped Chris and he said bye to me.
Once the door slammed I went to the kitchen preparing food for Xavier and Chris. I don't know... I feel like Chris is mad at me but is trying his best not to show it you know what I mean?

Chris

You know damn well I am upset. Keyanna been in and out of this damn house and that's not how shit gon' work. I'm not mad at the fact that she always out the house, I'm just mad she don't tell me where she at? Like where her ass was at? Her nigga has the authority know.

I finished my art work and threw the now empty blue can on the floor. I walked to the living room and laid down on the couch watching tv.

I noticed after an hour Keyanna appeared. Something did look off about her...

She put her hair in a bun and walked up the stairs. She came back downstairs with a basket filled with dirty clothes. I watched as she walked down the stairs.

Damn... is she ignoring me? She held the basket going upstairs but right when she was gonna go up she stopped, and grabbed all of my spray can bottles.

"So" I said tired of the silence, "were you gonna tell me where you were?"

"Oh I went to the studio" She said with a big smile, "why?"

"I had to help one of these new artists learn about studio sessions. "

I nodded, "Oh ok".

-

Kimberly

School was out and it was Friday. Yay! I was so turnt!!!! Like really. Jamal was absent so I just hung out with my other friends the whole day. I walked outside knowing August was gonna pull through any minute.

"Aye Kim" I turned seeing Geo,

"Oh hey Geo"

He held his hand out for me to dap as he sat holding his phone.

"You wanna chill today?"

"I can't"

"Why?" He asked pushing his dreads back

"Cause my daddy."

"He really don't want you hangin' with people?"

"Cause of Jamal and everything else"

"What happened with you and Jamal?" I asked

"A week ago someone sent me a video of what looked like Jamal kissing Tracy."

"Damn, yall ight?"

"Oh yeah I'm fine now, turns out Tracy was drunk...ugh can't stand her sometimes "

"So" he said

"It's a no for tonight? " I nodded, "yeah"

"You can't just sneak out?"