First Day Back

Ch. 95

Kimberly

"So imma take you to your locker, just follow me, okay?"

"Gotcha' "

We walked in and I looked around. High school. Nicee. I walked and seen stares with shocked expressions.

"Hey Ty,"

"Yeah"

"Why is everyone staring?" I asked with a frown.

"I don't know, c'mon"

She began walking but this guy, he was wearing a football jersey came over.

"Hey, Kim, so I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I did to you the past few weeks. It wasn't smart, and I apologize cause I know it probably hurt your feelings and it wasn't my intentions to do that."

He stared at me and I stared at him blank faced.

"So do you accept my apology?" He asked

"Sure"

He smiled, "Kay thanks" he began walking backwards, "Oh welcome back"

He chuckled nervously then tripped on the trash can.

"Kim!"

"Let's go"

She grabbed me by the wrist and walked me to my locker.

"Kim I told you to stay with me"

"Well I'm sorry, but that cute boy came to talk to me" She lifted a brow opening up my locker.

"Which one?"

"The one with the jersey that almost busted his ass just a minute ago."

"That's Troy, and don't get too hooked cause he's a fuck boy. Just like the rest of the boys at this school. But put the things you don't need in here."

I lifted a brow.

"Just gimmie your backpack"

"Hey Kim. I j-just want to apologize for treatin' you so harsh for the last few weeks." A girl said

I nodded, "kay"

"Welcome back"

She walked off and Tyla looked at me, "do you even know why she's apologizing to you" she asked

"No. That boy Troy apologized and I just accepted the apology, that's the right thing to do right?"

She shook her head.

"Anyways, I put the stuff you don't need inside, and here you'll need these"

"Thanks"

"Imma just grab somethings from my locker, so stay here."

I nodded standing there holding my things. After a few minutes of staying still I got bored.

"Okay, I'm back"

"First period is Health"

"Is it that way or that way?" I said pointing

Tyla sighed

"What's wrong?" I asked in a frown

"Your drenched in sweat" She said in embarrassment. "Don't worry you have an extra shirt right... of course not. "

" I have a tank top"

"I guess we have no choice."

She dropped her books and took my stuff and dropped it.