Oh No!

♡That was how I did my nails for my eighth grade graduation♡

Chapter 89

Kimmy

I could hear his snores. They were heavy but they weren't loud. I looked back at my journal as I wrote. I was up for most of the night... Geo and I talked but then after like two or three hours I fell asleep, then I woke up. So here I am. I wrote two poems for the hours I've been up. I'm proud. It was a good amount

I felt him moving around causing me to smile, "good morning"

He ignored me growling. He turned around closing his eyes, so I thought he was going back to sleep.

"You wake up way to early for me" He said in a raspy voice.

"I'm sorry?" I questioned

He played around with his hair as I stared up at the ceiling.

"Gimmie a kiss"

That was something I knew I was dreaming of. I watched as he made my hands touch his waist. Me, being hesitant didn't move. So he laughed but he wasn't joking when he wanted a kiss. He gentally grabbed my body and wrapped one hand around me. I watched as his face got closer to mine. He smiled then kissed my lip. It was just a small kiss, and that was all. He looked me in the eye then stood up.

Dreams over

I look and Geo was no where. He must've left when I fell asleep. I went on my side and closed my eyes. As soon as my eyes shut the covers snatched away from my body causing me to angrily stuff my face in my pillow.

"Kim get ya ass up and go downstairs!" My mama yelled, "I'm sleeping"

"I don't care, better be down in five minutes" the door to my room slammed indicating she left.

What did I do now?

I slipped outta bed and went all the way downstairs just to be face to face with Trinity.

Her and I both screamed as my mama, Chris and Xavier blocked their ears.

I went in for a hug then instantly backed up.

"Trinity what are you doin' hea' ?" She laughed, "I came to say wassup, fam"

"I know but you live--"

"I moved, I'm like freaking 5 minutes away "

"C'mon" I said walking up the stairs

*

She sat on my bed then looked at me.

"Bitchhhhhh!!!!!!!!" She yelled laughing

"Sorry it's mad weird cause I haven't seen you in forever" I stated just looking at how different she looked

"It's good, fam"

"What school you goin to?" I asked

"Yours"