idgaf

Chxoxo 40

*Jamal*

"Kim" she nodded, "yeah?"

"C'mere"

I rolled my eyes and I watched as she stood up and walked over to him.

"You see this"

"What, that?" He nodded, "yeah right there"

"The bass booster"

"Well then, you know your music."

She nodded, "this ain't my first time in the studio"

"Oh... ok"

"Jamal"

I walked out standing next to the he door.

"What?"

"Imma need to talk to you about this Tory and Kim situation." Swae said

"I know Tory said some stuff you didn't like..."

~Flashback~

We all sat out side of Winston's house smoking. It was like our second or third blunt and we were all high as a mufucka.

"Ight enough talking about Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy, let's talk about you Jamal."

"What's so important to talk about with me"

"You in love"

"Like real in love"

"Kimberly Alsina"

"How the hell, did you get her?"

"Snatched her right from me" Tory stated

"But she ain't really want you Tory, so I dunno what the hell your talking about"

They laughed and Winston passed the blunt over to Slimm Jimmy.

"It's all good tho" Tory said

"I'd prolly just fuck her and call it a day. Jamal careful I may just slide my self in" Tory laughed but I ain't find shit funny from it, and the rest of them could see it in my face that I was pissed the hell off.

"Whatchu' say?" I asked

"Jamal keep her close cause I was really feeling her. My emotions and actions can prolly take control of me so..."

I let the blunt drop ash out and eyed him as I inhaled it a little.

~flashback over ~

"That nigga said it in my face how you expect me not to feel some way?"

"Just don't pop off, ight"

"Ion make promises, like that"

"Jamal"

Swae sighed

"Nigga just chill out, I talked to him"

"Talking ain't gon get shit into his thick ass skull."

I took a peek and heard music was blasting. I noticed how close Tory was behind her and all of sudden his arm went over his. She nervously smiled moving away.

I walked in with a pissed expression. Tory had that dumb ass smirk on his face.

"Yall done?" I asked over the loud ass music

"Jamal you hear his song?" She asked me with a big smile

"Isn't it good?"

I slid my hat on ignoring the comment. I was just ready to get the fuck outta this dumb ass place.