Full Custody...

Chxoxo 15

Thanxxxx for 1.13 K ! You guys are the best. ❤ (meant to post this chapter on Sunday, soooorrry)

Happy 1 year Anniversary!! I'm still celebrating

Kimberly|

Things have been chaotic for the passed few days and no one has told me too much, but I don't blame my mom for not wanting to tell me. It's awkward. Tyla, Royalty, and I have sorta figured out what's going on with assumptions from the social media, but we're not positive of who did it. If it were me? I'd say someone snuck into the room, and recorded, but that's just me, and ion need my mama yelling at me from making assumptions. Tyla. Well I could tell she thinks it was Chris. Tyla has a good mixture of my daddy and mama's personality, its weird. She's trying to hide the fact that she thinks its Chris(daddy) and she's trying to hide her hurt feelings(daddy/mama). Royalty she of course knows for sure that her daddy is innocent. Jesus thinks he's innocent too. My mama is just assuming it's Chris only cause, she's hurt right now, and not thinking outside the box. We're having a family dinner because grandmama says that "we haven't been hanging around eachother too much" ugh reminds me of them three assholes that stayed over my daddy's house-_-. Anyways, my mama agreed, and to be honest Royalty, Tyla, Jesus and I know for damn sure that we're only doing this to talk about what happened to mama. My family is nosy as hell, but I love em' so whatever. I could be a bitch about this whole situation and ignore everyone, but I am trying to self-fix myself. I can't be depressed everyday. I gotta hide it, and what better way to do it by self fixing myself?

School was almost over, and I was excited cause it was Friday

I finished up this exam I had for social studies when I felt something hit my head. Jamal laughed and I frowned getting up and handing Ms. Roberts my exam.

"Okay yall we got five minutes so talk amongst yourselves"

"Man Kim, you take fa' eva' !" Jamal said

"Well I like to take my time"

"You held the whole class up"

"Well they could wait"

He laughed at me, "you doin' anything this weekend?"

"Yeah, sorry,"

"It's ight, no need to apologize"

Tory

I aimed my eyes at Jamal and Kim. I mean I liked her but I didn't like her. She's a cool ass chick ight, but what could I say? Having someone decline me isn't something I'm use too, but I'm sure a nigga has been through it. We were at the parking lot when I seen Kimberly hop into Jamal's car. Swae, Slimm, and I hopped into one car and I shook my damn head buckling my seatbelt.

"What's wrong wit' you?" Swae asked

"Right, ya eyein' her and Jamal like you finna slap the shxt outta em' " Slim added

"Nah yall trippin' I'm good"

"Lies, you know you wanted her"

I looked at Swae, and he continued to drive.

I don't give a fuck about them. She ain't my problem. Steals my money, and now hangs with Jamal like I'm suppose to care. Bitches be dumb as fuck now.

Tyla

I walked outside and looked outside to where music blasted. Some of these high schoolers be ratchet as fuck. Blasting music like they the shit. Please. I knew I was only talking shit about it cause I didn't get to be one of them. My daddy does blast music but he doesn't do it around school cause it'll "attract" people. Everyone else does it so I don't see what the big deal is. But you know him. So damn hard headed. As soon as we leave the school that's when he wants to blast the music. Uhh. I walked my way to the usual destination when the horn honked and Uncle Deeks sticked his big head out with music on full on blast.