PARALIZED

Kim

Ch. 83

I walked into school and just like the other days people gave me looks of disgust. But me being me ignored them. I loved how Fizz was by my side talking to me like nothing happened that's a true friend.

"And the nigga had the nerve to go, well ion got no hundreds so take the money I gave you"

"What's wrong with that at least you getting paid the money back"

"He handed me $500 in ones."

I laughed, "what is he a stripper?"

"I was thinkin' the same shit, Kim"

I grabbed my gym bag as well as my binders, and notebooks.

"You kept the money right?"

"I kept the money, only to use it as a roller for my weed" he stated

"Ew, that money was probably up someone's booty " he shrugged, "and why is that a bad thing?" I shook my head walking to the gym, "bye Fizz"

"Bye negro."

We did a handshake and I walked off to the gym. I went to the locker room and put my gym clothes on. I blasted music in my ears and began dribbling the basketball. There were other people using the net but I focused on me and just me. I had to keep in my mind that I was trying to better myself in basketball so I had to focus. I was dribbling the ball when a basketball hit me right on my head. Getting hit with a basketball is painful. Whoever hit me didn't apologize and that just bugged. My vision blurred and I blinked a few times. This year is the year of injuries I swear. Once I felt normal I continued what I did before.

Later That Day

The basketball game was seconds to being over and I was bored as hell. We were legit prepared to lose and I was upset by that. When the ball was passed to me I lazily bounced it and put little to no effort in trying to make it in. I sighed. The other team was passing the ball back and forth from one another when during their pass it hit me really hard on my left ear. The game continued but then something felt weird. I tried smiling when I felt nothing going on my left side of my face. I blinked and only one eye blinked.

Islah looked at me when she handed me the ball and I gave it to her and she frowned handing it back,

"Kim you open make the shot"

"No"

She threw it back to me and I just threw it and it swooped right in. I ran off.

"Aye, Alsina come back out hea' !"

I closed the door in the bathroom and looked at my face. I smiled and seen the left laying still. I made movements and nothing happened on my left side. Something was definitely wrong. I knew I had to tell the coach. I walked out and my coach looked at me.

"Alsina get back out there!!"

I came up to her and she frowned when she seen me hiding one side of my face

"What's wrong?"

I moved my hand and she noticed how one side only moved

"Kim quit playing games"

"I can't feel this whole side of my face" She frowned

"Smile again"

I smiled and only one part of my face moved.

"Referee!"

He blew the whistle and everyone frowned not knowing what's wrong.

"Kim what happened?" Islah asked