Day of A Crying Child/ Fake Baby

Chxoxo 36

Keyanna| do you guys wanna picture of her?

"Nice to meet you" I gave Omarion a hug on the set

"I'm so so sorry for delaying the video"

"No it's fine, you know you gotta take care of somethin' then you do what you gotta do"

I smiled and the director yelled for us to get in position.

"Keyanna, do you know where Chris is?" I shook my head, "no I don't, sorry"

A few minutes later Chris showed up just in time. He dapped Omarion apologizing and I stood there in position as the music began playing. Everything was going smoothly, Omarion said his lines, then Chris.

"Okay Keyanna it's your turn"

The camera turned over to me and I nervously smiled.

"Kay, Keyanna act normal, just have fun and play around"

I nodded

It was the first time Chris and Omarion was hearing my part and I was nervous.

I began lip sinking to the part moving around dancing.

"He gon' wanna ride off in a ghost with me (I'll make him do it)
I might let your boy chauffeur me
But he gotta eat the booty like groceries
But he gotta get rid of these--"

The music stopped and the director as well as Chris and Omarion.
"Did I do something wrong ?"

"No everything was perfect but 'you gotta eat the booty like groceries' you sure you wanna... say that?"

I nodded, "yeah" I said with an innocent smile

"Omarion if your good with it then we'll continue" he nodded "yeah I'm good wit it, just Keyanna it's a shocker."

I frowned, "why?"

"Cause you're a good girl"

I laughed "whatever"

I was about to finish my last line when I was stopped.

"Keyanna you know what would make this sexy.  If you could grind on Chris"

I laughed shaking my head,  "I'm fine dancing on the side"

"But--"

"But this is Omarion's video and I'm not gonna focus the attention on Chris and I"

"But this is Omarion's video"

"Exactly Omarion's. There's a difference, the main focus of this video is him. Chris and I are just featured. "

 "Well Omarion,  how do you feel about it?"

"If she's not comfortable in doing something then don't force her, I mean she is Keyanna."

"Okay but I'm sure that'll gain more attention to this song "

"Look. We got two legends featured in this video,  we're good"

So then the video continued.  We danced and sung. After it was over I was being thanked by Omarion.

"You did such a wonderful job" 

I smiled "thank you, you did too"

"I have to get going but thanks for coming down hea', especially  sense this song is gonna be a hit, "

"No problem and let's hope so"

I said bye to everyone and held my bag getting ready to leave. I went out to the door seeing Chris walking out.