Blame it

Chapter 63

Keke

I was in bed sleeping when I heard sounds. I  wasn't even in the mood to move around and see what it was,  I just remained still. I was laid out when I felt a movement around the bed.

"Hey Chris"

He didn't say anything he just wrapped an arm around me. I felt his cool chest as my cheek laid on it. I rested my lips on his chest, and slid my slippery tongue around it. I was in the mood and nothing was gonna  stop me. I pushed myself on his chest and bent down kissing his lips. I knew he was giving in cause as soon as I did that, he flipped me over, and lifted my arms up,  he pulled at my tank top.

"Mommy, daddy"

"What's wrong, Xavier?" Chris asked him remaining still.

"Can I sleep hea' I had a... bad dream. "

"Go ahead"

I quickly put my tank top on and pushed Chris off me. He hopped on the bed and rested his head next to me. After awhile Chris flipped over and laid his arm over us.

*/*

It was half time and we had an eight minutes break. I went down the hall since Geo texted me.

"What's up?" I asked Geo who was in the boys bathroom smoking.

"Y'all winnin' or losin'? "

"We fifteen points behind" I said in a laugh,  "Damn yall suck" he said blowing smoke the opposite direction. "How come you aint get the ball?" I shrugged

"You saw them,  they all ignore me when I have an open shot."

"You see Kim,  the main reason why I came down hea' was to watch you play, not watch the other girls play, and you run around like a clown"

I laughed a little, "Be aggressive with the other team,  if they ain't gon' give you the ball then get the ball. Make that hunger force you to do betta',"

I nodded, "Wise words from the high Geo"

He laughed,  "who said I was high?"

I playfully rolled my eyes,  "well I gotta go" I said walking off with a smile. I ran down the dark hallway, and made my way back to the gym. Uncle Mel, if you love me like you say you  do then help me out. I said to myself.

Islah,  the captain had us all circled up,  "yall,  we really needa step up our game! We can't lose, not now. " She stated

"Yall, I know you tired, but step yalls game up"

I wasn't tired,  I had plenty of energy.

We were starting. We had the ball, and Frankie was dribbling the ball, she passed it to the girl next to her and the girl next to her ran over and tried making a three pointer but quickly failed. Giving the ball to the other team. I seen Geo sit down near his friends and he gave me that look. I can do it.

These motherfucker ain't gon think I'm weak, hell to the fucking no. A girl from the other team bounced the ball jogging to get to the other side when I took that ball and slid under her leg.

"Oooooo!!!!!yesssss!"

I guess everyone was so surprised cause I ran as fast as I could jumping up in the air and slamming that ball in the net.

"Yesssss, Kim, yesss!!!!" People in the audience said. Our coach had a straight face but she nodded.

The same girl from the other team had the ball again. She bounced the ball and I remained on the side as it bounced. I watched as she swished it in the basket.

Not a lot of people made three pointers. They were mostly slam dunks.

The clock had one minute left and we were still behind. Since that slick steal I made the ball never reached my hands and I wanted to try and make some shots too.

I moved all over the place just to say I'm open, but Bri tried passing it to Aly who clearly wasn't open.  That's how the other team took the ball and scored a point.

"Uh-uh time out! " I shouted

It was sorta stupid to call a time out when there was only thirty seconds on the clock.

"Bri, what the hell,  you saw me standing right near you,  and I was wide open! "

She was silent

"How come yall aren't passing the ball? "

"Cause we need to win this game and you're not our strong--"

"So you're tryna differentiate me cause yall tryna win?  I thought we were a team,  and Islah you always say during practice to pass the ball to your teammates, how you gon' say that and not even follow it? That's fake as fuck! "

"Aye time" the coach said

The referee blew the whistle and Islah bounced the ball towards me.  We had 15 seconds left causing me to think,  either I could run fast and try to shoot the ball in the basket,  or I could fuck it,  and just throw that shit in the basket from all the way down here.

We were behind by two points and I decided to fuck it. I threw the ball from the other side of the court...

________________________

- Vote and Comment

- Remember Not Everything Goes As Planned

- VSVP-MALLIKAL

- Love You All