Pictures.

RIP Prince

And

It's my birthday, so I wish myself a happy birthday.

Chapter 61

-Kimberly-

I was just laying in bed. Kayden did talk to me but then she fell asleep a little after 3. I watched Law & Order. Then once I'd heard a noise coming downstairs my curiosity ran through my body. The smell of eggs hit my nose and I could hear the silverware being moved around. After a few minutes my door open.  My Great MawMaw smiled,  "C'mon you need to eat, I made breakfast"

"Great MawMaw it's 4 why--"

"Time doesn't matter, come eat Great MawMaw's food"

She walked out and I remained in bed causing her to come back singing, then she started humming, the blankets were pulled back and she pulled on my legs

"Great MawMaw!"

"Up, up, Up, up"

"Ok I'm comin' "

I stood up and she walked with me, "brush ya teeth and come straight down"

I seen the light in bathroom on and the doors close. I looked and seen Nisha and August's room door wide open.

"Someone's in thea' "

"Goin' dea' and brush ya teeth"

I still stood there.

"Imma wait till they done."

"Yo food gon' get  cold just go in and brush yo teeth"

She pushed me in, "ion know why you actin' scared it's just ya' daddy"

I backed away since I bumped into him. He moved to the side allowing me to grab my toothbrush and toothpaste. I quickly took my retainer off and started brushing my teeth as quick as possible. I brushed every spot then cleaned my face and mouth quickly. I stepped out and went to my room grabbing  my towel to wipe my face off. I walked down stairs and seen August sitting there. I sat down and she handed us our plates.

"Great MawMaw, how come no one else is down hea'?"

"Cause yall were up and I didn't wanna stop the others sleep. "

I nodded taking bites of my food.

"You like it?" She asked me and I nodded

"Good cause I needa' stuff you and Tyla cause yall too skinny fa' me"

I laughed, "Great MawMaw why you always focus on weight?"

"Cause my great grandbaybees needa' build some meet, yall so fragile right na' "

"We're not that fragile"

"... no yall are, you both got August's weak metabolism. "

I sighed sipping my orange juice.

Keyanna

It was four am and I was just now coming home. I was so use to this routine that I wasn't sleepy anymore. Instead of coming home tired, or exhausted,  I came home wanting sex. And I knew Chris was home. I walked up the stairs and went into our room. He wasn't there. The bathroom empty. I walked downstairs and noticed him in the hallway spray painting with music lowly playing. Perfect.

I walked over to him and he smiled kissing my lips.

"Hey baybee"

"Hi, whatchu up to?"

"Doin' what I do" He said continuing to spray.

"You wanna take a break? "

"Why"