Leaving

Chxoxo 64

V I E W S is amazing 😍

Kimberly

Everything went in slow motion. The  ball rolled slowly in the air,  and I could hear my heart thumping repeatedly. I already started walking the other way knowing that ball wasn't gonna make it in that net.

Kayden

La'Nisha, grandmama and I were sitting in the living room just watching Kim.

"I hope she called a time out to ask them why they ain't throw the ball to ha' "

"My grandchild ain't gon' walk out a loser"

"Maw, she already is they two points behind and only got life twenty seconds. "

"Kayden, hush"

The teams were back on court and the ball was quickly passed to Arielle.

"Oh na' dey' pass the ball"

"C'mon Ari" Nisha said

Without even thinking twice that ball was thrown. She was on the other side of the court and the ball swished in.

My eyes widened and my grandmama and Nisha cheered as if they were there themselves.

"Arielle!"

" My baybee! "

JAMAL

The ball slid in that basketball causing a wide smile to form on my face. I clapped a little to myself feeling excited.

Kimberly

I heard this swish sound that usually happened when the ball made it in the basket. I looked seeing it swoop inside. The horn blew and a bunch of people ran to me as I had a huge smile form on my face.

I was lifted in the air as I was being praised. I looked over at Geo who had the biggest smile on his face. Cameras were being flashed and many asked questions.

"How did you do that? "

I shrugged,  " ion know"

*

"I told you, you could do it" I smiled, "thank you" I said to Geo

I was in his car as he drove to this milkshake place.

"Yass!!!" I didn't even wait for him to stop the car I hopped out and went inside. He joined me a few seconds later shaking his head,

"Someone needa put you in a milkshake diet"

I laughed, "You're funny"

We both went up to the counter and the man smiled, "Welcome, what size cup would you guys like?"

"I want a medium" I said

"Large"

He handed us two cups and I walked over to the thing that poured out milkshake and filled it up, leaving some space for my topping. I took the Oreo crumbles, m&m's, and chocolate chip. I put whip cream and then smiled closing it up and choosing the swirly straw. I blinked a few times feeling my head pound. Probably cause I got hit with the ball ear

"Geo that's all you want?"

He had just the milkshake, Reesees, and strawberry whip cream.

"Am I tryna get diabetes? I wanna live long, and not die soon, fuck, you think this is?"

"A Milkshake shop" I stated

He rolled his eyes.

"So do we just walk out?" He nodded,