28/ Misbehaving

Later at the dinghy

"How you day?" Larry asked kissing her cheek once he was in the dinghy.
"Better." Lyra lied then quickly changed the subject, "It sounds like you two had fun." Lyra smiled hearing the brothers talking excitedly about the tournament.

"Cupcake!" Lyra yelled excitedly when she saw Cassandra waiting on the docks.
"Happy Birthday Lea." Cassandra hugged Lyra when she got off the dinghy.
"Thank you. Cass, this is Larry. Larry, this is my cupcake, Cassandra." Lyra smiled at Larry put his arm around her shoulder.
"I'm so glad to see you." Lyra gushed then glanced back at Laurent walking up to Cassandra. She smiled when he offered his arm.

"You make up with Ashlie?" Larry asked spotting D and Ashlie as they entered the restaurant.
"She's still mad at me." Lyra replied as she followed Cassandra and Laurent inside.
"You want to go somewhere else?" He asked.
"It's fine. We know how to behave ourselves in public," She smiled.

Lyra's outfit

Lyra's outfit

Ashlie's outfit

Ashlie's outfit

Cassandra and Laurent sat across from the two empty seats beside Ashlie. Lyra calmly sat beside her best friend and started looking at the menu.

As Laurent introduced everyone to Cassandra, Lyra heard...

"Nice outfit, siiiiide chick," Ashlie then smiled politely. Lyra smiled at Ashlie.
"You too, Poppin fresh." Lyra replied and Larry looked at Lyra sideways.
"You say you behave." Larry complained.
"I am." Lyra replied with a charming smile.

"Amalea?" Laura called from across the table. "You dance too?
"S'il vous plaît appelez-moi Lyra ou Ly? (please call me Lyra or Ly)" Lyra asked with a smile. "And no, they both made me look like a professional in front of everyone. I'm just glad I didn't fall flat." Lyra smiled at Laurent and gently squeezed Larry's hand.

"You two have big wedding?" Laura asked talking with her hand.
"I don't believe we can get around it." Lyra smiled.

Booboo and Rochka placed their order first when the waiter arrived; then D and Ashlie.