16/ New Day Same Problems

Lyra was awakened by the sun shining through the windows. She laid there a few extra moments recalling the vivid dream she had about Laurent. She shook it as her subconscious telling her she was letting him get too close to her.

When she opened her eyes she noticed the IHOP bag; a waffle, fruit and a small bottle of orange mango juice. She found a note beside her plate from Laurent~

Morning Beautiful,
I not want to wake you,
make sure you eat
your breakfast.

He didn't sign it but it was obvious from the writing it was from Laurent. She texted him 'Thank you for breakfast' then started eating.

Dr. Singh checked her hands which he said were already healing nicely then handed her the discharge papers. She thanked him, grabbed her stuff and caught a taxi home.

◇◇◇

Laurent had been thinking about what Lyra said last night. She was right. He was in a better mood today and Larry did apologize. If Larry was still here he would apologize for leaving and take him home. He had already reached out to a few friends that helped get them on a flight to JFK but they were on standby for a flight back home, but it cost him less that $500 for two tickets so he wouldn't complain. All he had to do is get Larry.

He knocked on Larry's door and waited as he heard his brother cursing about waking him so early before he opened it.

"Why you up this early?" Larry yawned rubbing his left eye. Laurent walked in and sat on Larry's bed.
"Us leave today." Laurent announced.
"Like dat?" Larry sat down beside him. "You just show up and say let's go and I suppose to jump?"
Laurent looked at him and stood up, "You can stay. I just tell you I leaving."

"Wait." Larry replied standing beside the bed.
"What's up?" Laurent asked as he sat down.
"Do you hate me?" Larry asked sitting beside him.
"No." Laurent answered, "Larry, you know I love you, even when I hate you." Laurent placed his hand on the back his brother's neck touching his forehead to Larry's.

"I have time for to think. I wrong for leave you alone at the club. I no sleep trying to tell you sorry but you no listen. I try to tell you when I see you but you leave me at the hotel. I try to catch you before you fly home. I call and text you so many times try for get you talk to me and you not give one reply. I hope you just no want to talk to me because you moody." Larry was frowning as he looked at his brother. "Maman, she yell at me for fight with you. Because she never say you wrong, but you wrong. You disappeared and I no know where to go for to find you. You know how much you break me? The pain you make me (go through)!" Larry stood up. "Tell me again how that you love me!"

Laurent stood there for a few minutes, "Larry, I sorry for hurting you. I needed time for space away for thinking. Why you leave me behind when you know I need you for to be there, for to be with me? You promise us spend time together but you leave for Ly. She not need you! Not, like me! You choose her over me! But I forgive you and I come back to you and you still question my love for you? Go fuck youself!" Laurent yelled pushing passed his brother. "The car be downstairs in two hour. Us flight LAX to JFK in 3 hours. If you not there, I no wait." Laurent said as he walked to the door.
"Lau!" Larry yelled and Laurent stopped.
"I tell you were I go. If you stay, it you choose. (choice)" Laurent replied stepping out the door.

◇◇◇

What You Want✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara