24/Now it's a party

Larry smiled seeing Lyra enter the room. She was wearing his diamond necklace. (Outfit, hair and makeup shown in media.) Then he looked Vincent over. 'He her type?' He thought furrowing his eyebrows.

She politely smiled as she greeted the guests.

"Crimimalz please ..." Vicki spoke standing behind Larry but now that he could see her better. He was staring in appreciation of how her dress gently caressed her curves, making her look thicker in her hips and thighs with fuller breasts, he smiled his approval.

"...area 15 minutes."

"Okay." Laurent said then turned but Larry hadn't moved. "Larry!" Laurent said standing in front of him.
"What?!" Larry snapped. Laurent smiled knowing what was on his brother's mind.
"Come on. No worry for no thing, I here for you." He said pulling his brother lightly.

Vincent gently guided her through the room towards their table then held her chair for her.

The crowd applauded when Laura, Rubix and Rochka took the stage, first. Reggie and Booboo were next then Waydi and D. The audience oohed and aahed excitedly during every performance. Lyra smiled when D left stage and Ashlie disappeared at the same time.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Les Twins."

Lyra suddenly felt like she couldn't breath. Her heart dropped to her stomach but she clapped politely after they were announced.

'Three days with my ex, on a boat, in the middle of the Pacific, with no escape. Damn it. Where's an iceberg when you need one?'

Laurent walked on stage without his brother when the music started. He danced for a few seconds before Larry joined him.

Lyra held her breath when Larry turned towards her. She tried not to stare but she felt entranced as soon as he smiled at her.

The crowd, correction, the females in the crowd reacted appreciatively to Larry's hip movements and thrust but for Lyra it was physically painful.

Her insides felt like they were boiling. As if she were sitting in a ring in hell; the fire burning her alive.

She took several deep breaths and gulps of her cold water trying to get her body back under control. She thought she'd be deafened by the sound of her heart pounding on her ribcage.

Vincent touched her arm but every ounce of her attention was absorbed in Larry's eyes.

After dancing for a while they were handed microphones but Larry's eyes had not left Lyra for more than a second.

She had been praying so hard that Larry would stop. It was unnecessary torture. Larry's unwavering gaze made the fires inside her break through her skin.

A whimper escaped her throat as saw her skin was red down to her fingers.

"You okay?" Vincent whispered almost crushing her hand but finally breaking Larry's spell. She felt tears pushing at her eyelids and she was determined not cry in front of everyone.

"Please excuse me." Lyra pushed her chair back and Vincent leaped to his feet as she tried to make a quick exit.

"Would the guest of honor please join us on stage?" Laurent asked before she could take a step.
'Motherfff-father,' Lyra managed to glare at Laurent while the audience applauded.

'Not now, please God? Not now.' She fervently prayed as she tried to will away her tears.

Vincent escorted her to the stage. He placed her hand to his lips, kissed it lightly then helped her onto the stage.