15/Night night

"Excuse me, I looking for Ms. Via." Laurent said standing in the doorway.

The nurse nodded and Laurent walked into the room.

"You!" James yelled at Laurent then turned to charge him. Lyra grabbed his pant leg and pulled it towards her, making him fall to the ground. She held on as she continued to dry heave.
"Why did you do that?!" James hissed at Lyra but she didn't release her hold on his pants.
"Stay." Lyra said weakly to James while Felicity helped Lyra to the sink and handed her a cup to rinse her mouth.
"Take him with you and leave him at home when you come back." Lyra whispered to her.

The nurse brought Lyra a toothbrush, toothpaste and medicine to help settle her stomach.

"It seems you did not have enough on your stomach. This should help settle your stomach and we will find you something to eat."
"Thank you." Lyra rasped to the nurse then took the medicine.

After brushing her teeth, Lyra retrieved her phone and purse then handed her 'belongings' bag to James.

"Wall is waiting for your call." Lyra said softly, "Fee please bring my phone charger too."

James huffed, got off the floor, and walked out the room with Felicity right behind him.

Lyra finished brushing her teeth and washing her face before walking into the room at the same time the nurse came to change her bandages

Lyra finished brushing her teeth and washing her face before walking into the room at the same time the nurse came to change her bandages. Lyra was thankful the bleeding was slowing.

"What are you doing here?" She smiled weakly at Laurent lounging in a chair.
"Visiting a friend and," He lifted a bag from Panera. "Making sure you eat."

Lyra's smile widened. He brought her soup and a sandwich with tea. He pulled out a bag from McDonald's for himself. Lyra sat in the chair next to the table and started eating.

"You go boxing?" Laurent asked looking at her hands.
"Not for a while." Lyra smiled playfully while unwrapping her sandwich.
"What happened?" Laurent asked taking a bite of his sandwich.
"Besides a ruined manicure? I started bleeding after I fell earlier but it didn't stop. So my older brother brought me here." Lyra replied retrieving the soup from the bag.
"Does that happen often?" He asked.
"No, but then again, I don't get hurt often." Lyra struggled to open the container. "You alone?"
"Yeah." He answered opening the container for her.
"Thanks." She flashed him a smile.

"Ms. Via? I have your treatment. Ah good, you are eating." The nurse smiled. "The doctor said he doesn't anticipate you will need many more treatments based on your previous results."
"Okay, the sooner I finish these treatments. The sooner I can go home, right?" Lyra asked sitting on the bed beside where the nurse was preparing the injection. Lyra looked out the window as the nurse gave her the injection.
Laurent said, "You no flinch or nothing."
"It's just a little prick and while it's irritating, it always goes faster if I think about something else while it's happening." Lyra replied.
"You deal with a lot of little pricks?" Laurent smirked biting into his sandwich.
"Come to think of it, no. I've never had a little prick but I'm almost positive I've dated a few." Lyra narrowed her eyes at him; Laurent laughed and the nurse smiled as she covered the injection site with a bandage before she left.