21/ It's like that?

"Lau, if you want for to be Les Twins without me no blame it on me!" Larry snapped. "Us spend all us life together, I not unhappy with us but, I no can be you everything forever." Larry went to take a shower.

Laurent realized he was right, he sat there until Larry came out.

"I no want to be us without you, but it hurt me to see you struggle alone when I right here and want for to help." Laurent said softly as Larry got dressed.

"I have to struggle alone sometimes." Larry replied. "It no mean I no need you but us getting old. I no can depend on you forever."
"No! You always can depend on me, for life. Let me help you." Laurent gave Larry a pleading puppyface.

Larry hugged his brother and kissed his forehead.

"Thank you Lau but I just need for to do this alone." Larry smiled. "I call after meeting, okay?"
"Okay." Laurent replied sadly watching his brother leave for his meeting in the states then sighed and got ready to go to his meeting at Next.

◇◇◇

After his meeting, Larry decided to talk to an old friend from Criminalz crew. He listened to Larry and he suggested Larry rebuild their friendship first before trying to get her to be with him again. He told Larry to go slowly, give her time and a little space and before he knew it he'd have her back.

Larry didn't think it would work but, 'Lyra asked for space and my friend says to work on friendship. Maybe I should,' He paused when he was presented with a fortuitous opportunity, 'cook her something special to wish her happy birthday.' Larry smiled walking back out of the airport.
"Lau? I not make my flight..." Larry said using an app to arrange an Uber.

◇◇◇

Later

Lyra had the taxi drop her off a block over from her house so she could enter through her backdoor unseen. She didn't want anyone to bother her. She just wanted to be alone.

Her first call was to her assistant who has been covering for her. She quickly dove into work to catch up, when she was done she took a long hot shower then crawled in her bed. Her cell phone rang as soon as she closed her eyes.

"Hello?" Lyra answered sleepily.
"How you vacation going?" Larry asked. Lyra heard traffic noise in his background.
"Where are you?" Lyra asked suspiciously, peeping out her curtains.
"Just finished shopping." He replied. She sighed in relief.
"Vacation is fine, I'm just enjoying some quiet time." Lyra stretched out on her bed again.
"No plans?" Larry asked.
"Yeah. Some pillows and I are going to spend some quality time together." Lyra yawned.
"Good, you open you door for me?" Larry asked.
Lyra's breath caught in her chest. "Where are you?" Lyra asked breathlessly.
"At your house."

◇◇◇