26/ Seriously

She led Larry to the Zen garden then stood in front of him,
"I should punch you." She crossed her arms. Larry smiled.
"Okay." Larry held his arms out the way to let her. She groaned in frustration.
"I said should not would." Lyra turned away from him. "You are so frustrating! First you make me think you don't want me then you propose to me? Why?"
"You my woman, no one other. I love you and I know you love me." Larry said.
"I hate you." Lyra replied obstinately folding her arms in front of her. Larry smiled.
"I know." Larry replied turning her to face him. "You will marry me." Larry stated taking her hand moving the ring with his thumb.

Lyra looked into his eyes as he leaned down to kiss her.

◇◇◇

Laurent started to get worried when neither Larry nor Vincent returned after they announced the dinghy was going to shore. He wondered if he should have followed him from the start.

"Where he say they go?" Laurent asked getting out the pool.
"Master suite." Booboo answered.
"I go." Laurent grabbed a towel then headed the same direction Larry went. The boat layout was confusing and he got turned around.

 The boat layout was confusing and he got turned around

"Looking for something?" Sari asked startling him.
"Master suite." He smiled.
"That deck is off limits to the guests. Were you looking for Mr. Bruno? Because he's probably..." She asked.
"My brother. He take my brother to master suite." He answered cutting her off.
"Oh." She smiled, "Follow me?"

◇◇◇

"Lyra." Larry almost moaned pulling the string to her bikini bottom.
"Larry!" Lyra's fingers scrambled to stop him.
Larry smirked, "I no touch you but you already scream my name."

She opened her mouth to scold him but he had other things on his mind. His lips roughly pressed against hers and his tongue slowly reacquainted itself with every inch of her mouth.
Lyra's face reddened as his hands took their time caressing her hips and butt, before starting to squeeze her thighs tightly. He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed his waist with her legs. He groaned and flexed his back. His palms rubbed circles on her rear then gave her a little spank.

"Ahh!" Lyra yelped around his tongue then dug her hands into Larry's hair and pulled to break the kiss.

"I see you miss me too." Larry smiled when she looked into his eyes.

She gasped in fear, she didn't recognize the dark and carnivorous eyes staring back at her. He started kissing down her neck but she released his hair and pushed her legs down. Lyra slowly released her arms as Larry adjusted his hold to let her down.

"How long since..." She panted softly putting her feet on the floor.
"It only you since I meet you." Larry replied still trying to kiss her but she turned away.

Lyra walked towards the bathroom then looked over her shoulder making sure he would follow.

◇◇◇