19/ Fix it or...

Lyra mentally cursed herself showing her weakness being in his presence. She shouldn't have let him near her; his scent surrounded her instantly making her heart hurt and she had been trying so hard to get rid of the feelings she had for him.
She should have known her emotions wouldn't just evaporate overnight. She knew his apologies were sincere but, her heart still hurt too much to allow it.

◇◇◇

Larry rode on the cart with his brother, and Wallace to a separate exit onto the tarmac. Larry texted Lyra while Wallace secured Laurent in a seat. The flight attendants stowed their bags and greeted Larry as he boarded.

 The flight attendants stowed their bags and greeted Larry as he boarded

L: Forgive me?🙏
Ly: I said we'd talk later.
L: it later now 😜
Ly: 😑 You said a lot of hurtful things.
L: I know and I sorry.

"Please freely sit anywhere." The red headed flight attendant with a French accent smiled. The brunette attendant secured the door then started checking the cabin before alerting the captain they were ready to take off.

After take off, Larry text Lyra again.

L: What can I do?
Ly: give me time.
L: How much?
Ly: ...

Five hours of Larry apologizing and a few promises later to make it up to Lyra with no progress, Laurent woke up and the first thing he noticed is he was not where he fell asleep. He was on a plane, but how? He sat up and blinked a few times then focused his eyes on the person across from him. Finally making out the person was on the phone, texting?

"Larry!" Laurent yelled startling his brother.
"What? Why you yell?" Larry asked looking at Laurent.
"Oh, sorry." Laurent replied in a calmer voice. "How us get here?" He asked but Larry just smiled. A few seconds later a flight attendant brought him some water and food.

"I was jealous of the guy and I not think right." Larry said as Laurent moved to sit in front of him. "I was mad that you were mad at me and I sorry I hurt you."
Laurent nodded, "I sorry I hurt you too."

They spent the last hour of their flight talking. Laurent promised to tell Larry he when he felt neglected and Larry promised he wouldn't leave Laurent behind when they agreed to spend together. Finally Laurent agreed not to get mad when Larry wants to do things on his own or spend time apart.

◇◇◇

Lyra changed and took her run on the treadmill trying to get her mind straight. She was worse mentally after running for 45 minutes so she gave up. She took a hot shower and got dressed. She was finishing her makeup when Ashlie called.

"I heard you hurt yourself." Ashlie complained. "Why am I hearing this third hand?"
"Because Q has a big mouth and it looks worse than it is." Lyra replied with a heavy sigh. "I didn't want to worry you because it isn't serious. Remember when Candice fell at Givenchy last year?"
"Yeah," Ashlie replied.
"That was worse than this." Lyra replied.
"Ly, you were hospitalized. That sounds serious." Ashlie pressed.
"It wasn't." Lyra laughed.
"If you say so. So, are you with the other tweedle now?" Ashlie asked.
"No. I'm not." Lyra replied.
"So something did happen between you!" Ashlie said excitedly.
"No Ash. Calm down." Lyra replied dryly.
"Are you sure?" Ashlie asked.
"Well if it did I slept through it." Lyra retorted. "Either way, it isn't news."
"So what happened after the club?" Ashlie pressed.
"We ate fried food and he went to sleep." Lyra's reply effectively dousing Ashlie's excitement.

What You Want✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara