42/ My love

When Laurent knocked on the door to wake Larry up. One look inside sent him running for his phone. He took video and several pictures of his cute little brother fast asleep snuggling the giant bear. After he was satisfied, he woke his brother, told him Lyra made breakfast and to hurry before he ate it all. Larry sleepily lumbered to the table and sat down; cheese eggs, bacon, pancakes, a variety of fruit, croissants, fruit crepes, yogurt and steak. Larry smiled, blessed his food and started stuffing his mouth then realized the sun wasn't up yet. He frowned at being up so early then remembered today was Lyra's surgery. He looked up at his brother and wondered where she was. Laurent was eating and yawning, he hadn't gotten any sleep he had just laid on the bed when he heard Lyra get up.

She asked if he was hungry then started cooking. When she finished she told Laurent she had to leave and she left a message on Larry's phone.

“Where Ly?” Larry finally asked.
“Her leave. Us ride be here in an hour for take us to hospital.” Laurent answered. “Her leave message on you phone.”

Larry quickly got ready, then grabbed some more food for the ride before putting the rest away and cleaning up even though Lyra had done most of the cleaning already

Larry quickly got ready, then grabbed some more food for the ride before putting the rest away and cleaning up even though Lyra had done most of the cleaning already. She even left containers for the leftovers out.

Larry waited at the door as Laurent strolled out the bedroom, freshly showered and pulling his twists back before putting on a hat.

They spotted KK as they walked up to the hospital

They spotted KK as they walked up to the hospital. She was exactly where Q said she would be, waiting outside the main entrance. Her hair was in long curls pulled back from her face. She was wearing a red button down blouse, black slacks and flats.

They traveled together to the floor where Lyra was already in surgery. Larry looked at his phone and smiled seeing a text from Lyra. 

I am having surgery this morning. NY Presbyterian in lower Manhattan. I will probably be done by the time you wake up but I don't want you to worry if I'm not back by then. I will be fine and see you soon.
Je t'aime.
Lyra

He smiled sadly at her message as Laurent silently settled beside him. KK settled in a chair across from them silently reading as they waited for news Lyra's surgery was done and she was in recovery.