7/Relief or Regret

The morning after

Larry couldn't remember ever feeling so exultant. He was used to being the aggressor in bed and Lyra let him, at first. Lyra did everything he likes and more without Larry having to utter a comprehensible word, not that he was able to utter many words. Every time he thought he couldn't feel better, she carried him to a higher euphoric state. Several times he found himself silently praying not to die. She still had him wanting more even after he came multiple times. She had 'devoured him whole' and watched him quiver as she smirked and kept going.

Lyra could feel someone staring at her while she slept. At the same time she became aware of the warm of the body beside her. Finally she remember her actions last night. She didn't regret it because he was asking for it and she consciously tried to make sure he regretted ever playing games. She remembered how enthusiastically he reacted and she had barely touched her bag of tricks last night. She stopped herself because she told herself she only wanted to teach him a lesson but she had the sinking feeling she still went too far.

Larry being wrapped around her and kissing her softly was a good indication she was right. Lyra groaned as she covered her face with her arm. 'Definitely too far,' she told herself. Larry moved her arm,
"No do that! You are so beautiful in the morning."
Lyra opened an eye to see Larry smiling at her as he cradled her closer to him.
'Why is he still here? I didn't think I tired him out like that?' Lyra thought then tried to figure the proper etiquette for this sort of thing. Was she supposed to smile and be polite until he left on his own? Or was it okay to just kick him out? She wasn't sure and she couldn't exactly phone a friend right now. Lyra looked at him again and he kissed her nose. 'Uh, yeah no. Time to move.'
"Excuse me," Lyra said covering herself with the sheet.
"Why you shy?" Larry laughed as she slid out the bed and ran to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

Lyra thought as she stood in the shower finger detangling her hair, 'You can think your way through this, just

Lyra thought as she stood in the shower finger detangling her hair, 'You can think your way through this, just...'
"Room for me?" Larry asked interrupting her thoughts and peeking into her shower.
"You startled me," Lyra gasped walked passed him. 'I should have locked the bathroom door.'
"Ly, last night-" Larry leaned against the shower opening.
"NO!! We aren't going to talk about last night, ever. Okay?" She wrapped herself in a towel then started positioning her curls. He smiled as he placed his hands around her waist.
"Larry this... it's a disaster waiting to happen." She stepped out of his grasp but he caught her hand and pulled her back then passionately kissed her lips.
"You need to stop doing that!" Lyra pushed him away and left the bathroom.

Larry showered, put on his pants, then found Lyra in the kitchen. She was chopping ingredients for omelettes when he walked up behind her.
"That looks good, baby," Larry wrapped Lyra in an embrace. Lyra cringed at the term of endearment then sighed hearing his phone buzz again.
"Do you have something planned?" She hoped he would say yes. Larry kissed her forehead,
"Why you ask?" Larry asked pulling her closer to him.
"Your phone has been vibrating in the guest room for the past 20 minutes. And please stop kissing me." She moved away from him.
"How you hear?" He headed towards his phone in the guest bedroom.
"Breakfast?"
"Yes," He responded walking into the bedroom.
Lyra was plating the first omelette when there was a loud knock on the door.
"Larry!" Laurent shouted through the door. Lyra grated cheese over the second omelette with a sigh.
"Hold on Laurent!" She wiped her hands on a towel.
"Larry!" Laurent shouted again as Lyra let him in. Lyra ignored his rudeness and walked back to the kitchen to make another omelette.
"Morning Laurent." Lyra greeted him politely.
"Where's my brother?" Laurent eyed her suspiciously.
"That way." Lyra pointed towards the guestroom. "Breakfast?" Lyra looked at Laurent but he didn't answer. "Something to drink? I don't have coffee but I have a variety of herbal teas, soda, and juices. I also have almond milk, coconut milk and bottled water." Lyra continued cooking, trying to ignore her growing irritation with his rudeness as he sat at the table.
'I know English isn't his first language but can't he even manage to a simple response?'
Lyra handed Laurent a plate and a glass of juice, placing the utensils on a napkin in front of him. "Tea?" She asked continuing to smile.