29/ Move it

Lyra immediately spotted some of the Criminalz on the dancefloor having a good time. She smiled as she walked passed them then spotted Sari sitting beside Larry but he seemed to be having a conversation with D and Laurent.

Lyra walked closer and watched Sari flirting with her fiancé. Every time Sari laughed she moved closer to Larry. Finally, Larry went off on her, accidently spilling her drink on her. Sari stood up and yelled at Larry at the same time Lyra walked up behind her.

"Something wrong, Ms. Park?" Lyra called from behind her.
"Oh look, the succubitch is here." Sari said loudly. Lyra smiled.

"Excuse me, Ms. Park. I believe you are in my seat," Lyra said politely and tried to walk around her.
"Fffuuuuuuk you!" Sari yelled at her then pushed Lyra back. Larry jumped up but Lyra smiled and shook her head no.

"I'm sensing some anger. Something you want to get off your chest?" Lyra asked.

(Sari is roughly 5' 8". Lyra is 5' 6".)

"Everyone knows you only agreed to marry him because your sugar daddy, Vincent, wanted a prenup." Sari slurred getting in Lyra's face. Lyra laughed then quickly covered her mouth.

'Someone's jealous.' Lyra thought.

Lyra replied, "Anything else?"

"What is it about you that makes everyone want to bend over backwards? You're just a wundercunt, like Ashlie." Sari laughed then swayed. Lyra shrugged still smiling.

'Don't argue with drunk people.' Lyra looked for another way to reach the seat near Larry.

"Okay." Lyra started to walk around her but again Sari pushed her back again.

Lyra looked up into Sari's dialated eyes. 'This is why Wall stripped me naked.'

"You're nothing but a low class barnacle dressed up in your last sugar daddy's money. You think you have everyone fooled but I know a gold digger when I see one." Sari jabbed Lyra's shoulder. Lyra pressed her lips together.

Cassandra stood up as Lyra's smile faded slightly. Lyra started turning her engagement ring around her finger with her thumb but said nothing.

Lyra flexed her hands once the diamond was on the inside of her hand. She took a slow breath and released the tension in her shoulders.

Cassandra looked behind Lyra as two girls walked over.

"Oh did I touch a nerve?" Sari laughed in Lyra's face, "You're a nobody with nothing, who defines herself by the man you cling to

"Oh did I touch a nerve?" Sari laughed in Lyra's face, "You're a nobody with nothing, who defines herself by the man you cling to. Just another gold digging slut like your mother."

That set Larry off, "You no talk about her mama!" Larry yelled pushing Sari away from Lyra. Sari slapped Larry in the face then turned with a satisfied grin until Lyra grew the widest smile.

"Be cool, Lea." Cassandra asked as Lyra stepped between Larry and Sari.