They Have an Arranged Marriage (Good Ending)

Start from the beginning

"Kamui, do you need something?" I invited her into the house, and she sat at the kitchen table. 

"I don't have to marry Hinata!" She smiled cheerfully, "Corrin agreed to marry Princess Saki!"

I stared at her in shock, trying to process the fact that Kamui wasn't going to be forced to marry Hinata, and I could keep her as my lover.

Kamui's cheerful expression suddenly changed to a grim one, and she looked down at the ground.

"I-I understand if you don't want me... Springing that news onto you without any warning..." She sniffled, "I know that I acted terribly and irresponsibly, but I love you more than anything!"

I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, holding her cheek. I smiled softly, tears of happiness streaming down my face. I leaned down and pressed my forehead against Kamui's, and we laughed and cried happy tears together.

"How about we have some of the leftover pie now, my love?"

Male! Corrin:

"You're here?" I held in a sneer as Corrin walked into my room of the medical wing.

"I'm not injured, (Your/Name)." Corrin said, shifting his weight awkwardly.

"You're not? Well then, please don't take up space in the medical wing, your highness." I hissed, washing off my scalpel in the tub of water kept in the room. I took it out of the water, ready to dry it.

"(Your/Name), I'm here to a-apologize." He stuttered, a light blush on his face. I turned to look at him, my mouth agape. I dropped the scalpel on the floor, and it bounced off the tile with a loud clang.

"I... You're... What?!" I burst into somewhat sarcastic laughter, "The great and unshakable Corrin is apologizing to me?!"

His blush faded, and he looked at me again with his emotionless gaze.

"I'm being serious (Your/Name)." He said, and my laughter stopped abruptly.

I stared at him for a few moments, trying to tell if he was lying. It was hard to tell, considering his face was like concrete.

"You... You could have told me earlier, you know!" I muttered, "You could have told me! We could have worked things out if you had told me earlier than a week before the wedding!"

"I'm sorry. But..." A faint hint of a blush appeared on his face, "If you would have me... I would like to be the... object of your affections... again."

I almost giggled at his awkwardness when it came to romance, but I held it in.

"Corrin, are you an idiot? You're married to Saki! I can't jeopardize my job as a medic just because I love you!" I rolled my eyes, trying not to cry, "I just... Can't."

"I'm not married to Saki. Kamui agreed to marry Prince Hinata of Inkopolis." Corrin stated, crossing his arms.

"So... You're not married?" I stared at him, somewhat bewildered.

"Yes, I just told you." He sighed.

"Then yes, I will make you the 'object of my affections' again," I made air quotes as I said the silly 'romantic' line, "But..."

I stepped up to him, grabbing the cloth-cravat-sash-thing on his armor and pulled him towards me.

"If you ever break my heart like that again..." I whispered in his ear, "I'll go and work for Hoshido as a medic."

I then kissed him on the lips, grinning.

"Y-Yes ma'am..."

The tender moment only lasted a couple seconds until Corrin decided to ruin it.