They Have an Arranged Marriage

Start from the beginning

"If this is what you think is right... But Kamui, I'll always love you..."

Male! Corrin:

"(Your/Name)?" I heard the door to the medical room open, and I sighed.

"Corrin, don't tell me you've gotten yourself injured again-" I turned around, only to see an unfamiliar person. It was a female, with bright turquoise hair and startling yellow eyes. Most of her hair was hidden underneath a long hat, a beanie, striped turquoise and a creamy white color. She was wearing a grey jacket, with all sorts of pins and patches on it, and a dark collared shirt was visible underneath the folds of the hood. On her tapping feet, she wore dark boots with bright electric blue strings and plain white socks.

"(Your/Name), this is Saki... My fiancé." Corrin explained, a slightly fearful expression on his face while he spoke, "King Garon means for me to wed her in order to gain the trust of the nearby kingdom, Inkopolis."

'He's scared of me... How cute.'

"I do not mean to intrude into your relationship." Saki said, a monotone look on her face, "I have no wish to have a physical relationship with your lover, (Your/Name)."

"Th-Thank you Saki..." I muttered, taking in a shaky breath, "But I think it's best if Corrin and I just separate."

Elise:

"Hey (Your/Name)! C'mere!" I heard the usually cheerful voice of Elise call out, and I couldn't help but feel a little unnerved by her serious tone as I walked to the blond haired princess.

"What is it, princess?" I asked, a loving smile on my face.

"Well... I'm in an arranged marriage..." She admitted, a frown on her face.

"An arranged marriage? With whom?" I questioned, unable to comprehend the thought of losing Elise to another man or woman.

"One of the princes of a newer kingdom called Inkopolis..." Elise whispered, wrapping her arms around me.

"I love you! I don't want to lose you!" She bawled, her tears already wetting my clothing.

"I love you too, Elise..." I murmured, "We'll get through this together..."

Hinoka:

"(Your/Name), are you done training?" Hinoka asked, and I set my (Weapon) down.

"I am now, Hinoka. Is there something you need?" I smiled slightly at the red headed princess.

"I'd like to introduce you to someone. His name is Hinata, and he is... my fiancé." She took in a shaky breath, "My mother asked for me to marry him to strengthen relations with the kingdom called Inkopolis... And it is my duty to help Hoshido thrive."

"I... See." I muttered, picking up my (Weapon) again."

"(Your/Name), where are you going?!" Hinoka called out as I walked away from the training area.

"I love you, Hinoka."

Leo:

"(Your/Name)? Are you in here?" A squeaky door opened in the library, and the familiar voice of the youngest prince of Nohr rang out in the otherwise silent room.

"Yes, Leo! One second!" I called out, placing a book back in its proper place before climbing down the ladder.

"(Your/Name), I'd like to introduce you to someone... important." Leo walked up to me, a frown on his face. I could see a turquoise haired female by his side, and I frowned as well.

"Who is this?" I asked, looking down at the pile of unsorted books on the table next to me.

"I am Saki, a princess of Inkopolis. Your lover and I are in an arranged marriage." Saki explained, a bored yet monotone look on her face.

"I... I see." I whispered, tears starting to fall from my eyes, "I will be going back to my shelving, Lady Saki, Lord Leo."

"I'm sorry (Your/Name)... I really am." I heard Leo murmur before the door the library slammed shut again and I was left a crying mess on the floor.

Sakura:

"E-Excuse me, (Your/Name)? Please come here." I set down my watering can, turning to look at the princess standing near the gate to the garden.

"My flower, do you need something?" I smiled kindly, picking a nearby flower, setting it in her hair.

"I... I'm in an arranged marriage to keep peace between Inkopolis and Hoshido!" She suddenly blurted out, covering her face with her hands. Tears leaked through her fingers, and her whole body shook, "B-But I love you!"

My smile fell, but I kissed Sakura on her forehead, "It's alright, Sakura. I love you too... But this is what's best for Hoshido."

Takumi:

"(Your/Name), this is Saki... We're in an arranged marriage." Takumi suddenly blurted out, after dragging me out to a lake to meet with a mysterious person.

"Hello, (Your/Name). I have no wish to interfere with your relationship with Takumi. If you wish to keep your intimacy with him even after we are wed, I do not mind." Saki bowed respectably, betraying the monotone voice she used, "We are to be wed in ten days."

"Takumi!" I hissed, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I'm your lover, and future retainer!"

"I'm sorry, (Your/Name)!" He snapped back, "But I didn't want to tell you!"

"Why not?!" I snarled.

"I didn't want to hurt you!" He yelled, and Saki backed away from us.

"It's too late for that..." I started backing away from him, tears flowing down my face, "It's too late for that."

Idk what this is, kinda a crack-fic tbh, XD. Working on a short followup for this, which is going to be an angsty ending for each of the versions of the reader. I will do a second part, where the reader is able to get back together with their husbandos/waifus if it is requested.

Also working on a request ^_^. Still pretty much out of ideas, so requests are welcome!