The man flipped three more switches. Two rooms on the side of me and one behind me lit up. Brooke was to my left, Luke to my right, and I could only assume James was behind me.

"Let them go," I said, angry and afraid for my friends' safety.

"Only if you don't act up," He said. "And when you do act up, they all get shocked, like so." He pulled a lever and I could hear them yell in surprise and pain through a speaker attached to the wall.

"Quit!" I yelled at him. He laughed and shut the lever off.

"And if you upset me enough, I'll kill one of them." He stated. "So remember, for every action, there is a consequence."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, feeling a desperation to get them all out of here safely.

"You're going to sit there quietly for a bit, I have things to do." With that, he left. This was uneventful so far. I moved around a little bit and found that I could turn the chair enough to see James behind me. The lights were still on in all of the rooms, and I decided to see if they could hear me.

"Guys!" I yelled. They looked up and looked around their rooms. "It's me, Maddie, can you hear me?" I figured they could hear me like I could them. They all nodded.

"What's going on?" Luke asked. He was panicking.

"I don't know," I sighed. "This guy and his partner have been stalking me for like 2 weeks, and they took me a couple hours ago. His partner is in custody. How long have you guys been here?"

Luke shrugged, "No clue. Seems to be a blur."

"Are you all okay?" I asked. I got a collective yes.

"I'm so sorry guys," I started to get upset. "I'll get you out of here, I promise."

"It's okay Maddie," James spoke up. I turned so I could see him. "We'll all get out of this together."

I nodded and turned back around. I took a good look at all of their faces. I knew I couldn't let anything happen to them, and if I did, I would never let it go.

Spencer's POV

Calling Maddie's mom was the worst part of this so far. She cried and asked how this happened a second time, and I didn't have an answer for her. She told me she would catch a plane to be here and bring the rest of her kids.

I had been at the BAU for 6 hours. Morgan never left. We sat there and tried over and over to get the license plate on the van from the security cameras outside the apartments, but it never worked.

"Why don't you go get some rest?" Morgan asked. I gave him a look and went back to looking at the pictures.

"Have you interviewed the man in there?" I asked distractedly.

Morgan shook his head. "I tried a few times, but he said he wants to talk with you."

"Fine," I stood up, but Morgan stopped me.

"Are you sure you're up for this?" He asked. "It's 6 am, you're upset and he's got a mouth."

"I'm fine." I said. I walked to the interview room and took a deep breath before entering. I knew Morgan was watching from the two way glass.

"Spencer Reid," the man grinned. "Good to finally meet you."

"Dr. Reid," I corrected. "You're Thomas Jones, correct?" He nodded.

"That's me."

"Tell me about your partner." I said.

"I won't tell you much, but I will tell you he's taken a liking to your little pet."