Chapter 31

I couldn't believe today was the day I'd be officially moving in with Gary and the boys. We had spent months searching around for new furniture for the boy's rooms, spare rooms, living room and of course a brand new bed for us.

"I can't wait to christen the new super king bed," Gary said as he packed away the last box, taping it over and he smirked to himself.

"Oh really? Do I need to call the local priest around, are we having a celebration?" I was messing around with him.

"Well... I mean you can if you want, I didn't know you were into the people watching you make love business." I stood up and he looked me up and down. "I'd certainly watch you any day, you're stunning." I was dressed in a pair of lose shorts and a vest, considering it was the beginning of August.

"Oi, not while we have people in the house." I pointed out the door to the removal man who was trying not to listen. "Now come on, the boys are waiting in the car to go!" I put my hand out the help him up and we headed out of Gary's old house. He looked at it briefly for a minute.

"Goodbye to the past," he sighed. I felt bad because he didn't seem to want to leave, as he stood there with his hands I his pockets just inspecting the outside of the empty house.

"Come on baby, we can make good memories in a brand new house..." he turned to face me, removing his hands from his pockets and put them around my face.

"Oh I do love you," and with that he pecked my lips and dragged me to the car, where the boys wouldn't stop talking about the move. It was a half an hour drive before we arrived to the outskirts.

"Look mummy it's cows and sheeps," Henry shouted from the back seat. He'd never left the centre of Manchester before. "Have we got cows and sheeps?"

"No champ, but we will be next to lots of fields of them with a big garden and your own big bedroom... and even horses next door." I loved how he bonded so well with Henry.

"And Henry, you will have your own bathroom, mummy is very jealous because she has to share hers." Gary pinched my knee to stop him saying anything naughty.

"Wow really? Thank you mummy and daddy, Dan isn't it cool! We can go out and play all day." We left the boys to their own conversation as we arrived outside the house. It had a huge electric gate up a long driveway, which was already open with the removal men. I didn't know what to say.

"It's amazing isn't it," Gary grinned as he knew he's impressed me.

"Amazing... you're my bloody hero Gary Barlow, and magic at that." He laughed as he pulled up in front of the garage. The boys instantly jumped out of the car to race around the garden before them, while Gary took my had to lead me into the house. As we entered we were stood in a huge hallway, with a wife stairs up the left and a number of doors on the right. One was the bathroom, another was the living room with all our new furniture and the final door was the kicthen.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed before covering my mouth.

"Ok," Gary joked, wrapping one arm around my waist. "Like?" Like? It was amazing. The whole back wall leading to the garden was glass with a long sliding door. The country style cabinets wrapped around three walls with an island in the middle and a table near the doors.

"This is the most beautiful kitchen I have ever seen."

"And it's all for you my princess," I began to tear up as I had never been given something like this before. "Hey come here," he pulled me into a warm hug, stroking his hands up and down my back. "Want to come see the bedroom?"

"Always." So he grabbed my hand as we ran upstairs, along the long corridor to the end, where he flung the door open into a huge bedroom, with white and grey walls and a pink sheet on the amazingly big bed we had bought. He opened the door to the ensuite that was bigger than my bedroom when I was married to josh. When I came back out, Gary was standing out on the balcony over looking the fields, and he had taken his shirt off. I wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Thank you Gary... for everything." He turned to me, wrapping this time his arms around me and placing his hands gently on my bum.

"No, thank you, for finally letting me love you and treat you how you should be treated. You're the best thing that's happened to Dan and me and I'm so happy to be part of your life." He placed his forehead against mine. "I love you Eve." And with that we headed back into the bedroom, closing the doors and christening the bed like he said we would, except without the people watching.