Chapter 30

I had had a good few weeks on my own, I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. I spent lots of Gary's money and spent a lot of time with Dawn, who knew I got very anxious being left alone too long. I also managed to spend lots of time with the boys, playing football with them in the garden, building dens, playing star wars and being able to cuddle Henry until he fell asleep in my arms. I felt like a mum again, finally. Today was the day Gary finally came home and I couldn't wait. The boys had Sunday football and were then going out with Dawn for a meal, who for Henry was almost like a second mum, which I didn't mind. As I sat in the garden in my bikini, soaking up the July sun I heard the sliding doors open. Instantly I twitched my head to see my beautiful Gary, standing there in his black shorts and burgundy shirt, smiling his beautiful white smile against his tanned skin.

"Gary!" I screamed as I pulled myself up and threw myself at him. He held under my bum as he lifted me like a small child facing him as I pursed my lips hard against his, his soft touch on mine that I had missed so much.

"Someone missed me," he winked as he pulled out of the kiss and put me down. His hands fell around my waist and to my bum.

"Ah no not really," I joked, pouting at him.

"Oh so I guess you don't want to see my surprise then..." he slowly began to turn around.

"No no show meeeeee," I pleaded like a little kid. He turned back to face me and pulled off his shirt. He had lost weight and toned massively, his body looked amazing.

"Wow, you've been working out," I stroked my hand through his chest hair.

"I have, I decided that if you had to sleep with me I could at least look half decent." He winked again as I began to feel his bulge appear on my inner thigh.

"Well... someone has missed me this last month then." I teased him as I continued to stroke through the chest hair.

"Someone also very eager to get you out of that bikini right now." He began to move his hand up to the back of the bikini. He unclasped the back so it fell to the ground. "Wow." He said, dragging me inside, both of us leaving clothing garments trailed along the floor to the bedroom.

I woke up in the bath tub 3 hours later. That sex was amazing! I don't even remember ending up here. I was laying, leaning on Gary as though I were in his lap, his heavy breathing moving my body up and down against his. I thought he was asleep so began to move gently before he slapped my bum.

"Oi Barlow hands off, you've had your fun," I smirked as I pulled myself out of the tub and threw on his dressing gown.

"Mmm, it gets me excited just thinking about it," he shouted from the bathroom. He walked out wearing my pink dressing gown which I couldn't help but laugh at him, at the same time he was turning me on again.

"Oh baby I did miss you." I kissed his lips gently.

"I bet you did," his hands groped my bum as he spoke through the long kiss, our tongues intertwined. Eventually he pulled away, at which point I noticed a set of keys resting on the top of his bag.

"What are those for?" I asked as I walked towards them. He quickly stood before me to stop me getting them. "Gaz come on, what are they for?" He just looked at me, as though he were guilty. "Gary... is there something you're not telling me?" I instantly was thinking of an affair, it had to be. I was so stupid to ever think he was at a recording studio this whole time.

"Eve I can't tell you what they're for!"

"Why?" I raised my voice. "Am I really not that good enough?"

"What?" He looked confused. It took him a minute before realising what I was talking about. "Oh come on, I'm not cheating on you... it was well... a surprise."

"A surprise?"

"Yes, but you may as well know now, come with me." So I followed him down to the kitchen where he handed me a brochure. "Well open it then." So I did, to find an estate agents description of a house on the outskirts of Manchester.

"5 bedrooms, semi detached property with stunning views over the fields, 4 bathrooms and a large modern kitchen... £800,000. Gary why are you showing me this?"

"Well I bought it."

"You bought it? For when?"

"For us..." My eyes widened as I heard 'us'.

"So you're-" he nodded before I could finish my sentence, at which point I threw myself at him in happiness.

"Yes yes yes yes," I squealed at him, holding around his neck.

"Wait, so you like it?"

"Like it, Gary I love it, and I love you." Our foreheads touched as we shared this special moment.

"And I love you."