Chapter 25

I woke up, naked next to Gary Barlow, his warm body touching mine as his arm was wrapped around my body. His breath was steady against the back of my neck. I wanted to move to have a shower but his tight grip held me until he began to stir.

"Mmh morning," he whispered under his husky breath. I turned around to face the beautiful morning face I adored.

"Good morning sunshine," he exhaled a brief laugh and gave me a warm smile. Eventually he opened his eyes enough for us to remain eyecintact.

"You were amazing last night, is there anything you're not good at?" He began to sit up and looked at the clock. "7:30!"

"There.. I'm no good at laying in," I went to get out of the bed.

"Oh yes you are," he growled jokingly as he grabbed my waist and pulled me back into the bed.

"Gary stop," I laughed, trying to be serious.

"I'm not doing anything," he exclaimed as he tickled me, clambering onto all fours to look down at me.

"Mr Barlow, I'm hungry, will you act your age and let me go," I had started off serious but then we both laughed.

"Room service, it's too early to get up, I'm tired," he closed his eyes a dropped all his weight on me, fake snoring while he lay on me.

"Oh... well I guess you will have to stay here while I go out and find a new, younger man..." he rolled off of me to stand next to the bed, not wearing any clothes.

"I will kill any man that lays his finger on my girl."

"Put some pants on Barlow so I can take you seriously," I laughed with him, slipping on my underwear and grabbing the closest clothes to me. "Can we change after breakfast?"

"Yeah, I hope you have your practical clothes with you because today is about you and I want to take you everywhere." He smiled at me with his gorgeous smile.

After breakfast we came back to the room where, well we had a bit more fun, followed by a shower and changing into some clothes, ready to be tourists. He grabbed my hand as we walked up the Eiffel Tower, then into the louvre, followed by a boat trip and finally a wine tasting session where we bought loads to take home. Our next few days consisted of sex, shopping, eating, sex, walking, sex, drinking, talking and even more sex. I had never felt this happy in my entire life. Although I loved Paris I was relieved to get home and see the boys, to be back at Gary's.

It had been 15 days since we came back from Paris. I looked at the calendar to see the date for the Take That meal I had to go to with Gaz. Mmh, 23rd June, wait- 23rd June! I'm late! My period was due 10 days ago. I suddenly started to go dizzy so I grabbed the chair next to me, falling into it. I was breathing uncontrollably, I can't be pregnant, I don't want to be pregnant... not yet! I grabbed Gary's car keys and sprinted to the car, driving to the closest shop to buy a test, racing home to test it before Gary and the boys came home from football. I peed on the stick and was sat in the bedroom, my head in my hands,

"What do I do? What am I going to say to Ga-"

"Tell me what?" I hadn't even heard him come through the front door. "Eve... what is it?" He sounded stern.

"Nothing Gary... it was just... I broke your favourite vase and-"

"What's that?" He had seen the test on the sink in the bathroom. He walked to it, grabbed it and came back to the bedroom. "What does this mean?" He showed me what colour the stick showed, he seemed angry.

"It means I'm not pregnant Gary." I was relieved but I could see the pain in his eyes. "oh.. I see..." He gave me a brief smile and left the room, this time I heard the front door close, leaving me to an empty house and guilt that I wasn't carrying his child.