Chapter 24

This Christmas had been the best Christmas I'd had in a long time. It made me even happier that Henry finally got the Christmas he deserved and all thanks to Gary. We spent New Years Eve with the boys from the band and their children, drinking, laughing and a hell of a good night with Gary (if you get what I mean). It was now June and Gary and I were still perfectly happy together and it was finally out trip to Paris.

"Come on Gaz we'll miss the flight if you don't hurry up!"

"I'm coming I'm coming," he shouted from the bedroom before thumping down the stairs with my suitcase. The boys had moved in with Dawn for the 4 days, so it was the first time I had properly been away from Henry. "Let's go baby," Gary exclaimed, slapping my bum like he always did and leading me out to the taxi for the airport.

"You better be ready for an amazing time Barlow," I grabbed his knee as we sat in the taxi.

"Oh no... I hope you're ready." Off we went, ready for the most romantic long weekend of my life.

When we eventually got to Paris, Gary grabbed my hand as a man carried in our bags for us. He held it so tightly, yet at the same time so softly. I felt so safe. Once in our room I dropped my handbag at the vast size of it. The bed was bigger than Gary's king, with a bath through a glass door that was the same size as the bed.

"Come look at this," I heard him shout from the other side of the room. I followed the voice and stepped outside to see the most amazing view of Paris, this lights glowing from the Eiffel Tower and the smell of fresh bread on this warm evening.

"Wow! It's beautful." I turned to him, to notice him looking at me. "Gary you're missing the view."

"I already have the most beautiful view..." he smiled as he got closer to me, his arms wrapping around my waist. He leant in and began to kiss me, his lips soft on mine as his tongue played with mine, my hands riding up his back.

"Go on mate!" Someone shouted from below. We both laughed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the bedroom. He closed the door and suddenly began to kiss me again, this time more fiercly. I knew what was coming...

"Wait," I said pulling away.

"What? Are you ok?"

"Can I have a minute, I have something to show you." I saw him smirk at what I was going to do. He just nodded and plonked himself on the bed as I took my bag into the bathroom and began to change into the dry underwear he gave me at Christmas. As I re-entered the bedroom his eyes shot up.

"Oh god," he whispered, gulping hard.

"Ready?" He just flew himself at me, rubbing his hands up and down the back as me pushed me toward the bed. I ripped his shirt apart before he laid me down, kissing across my body. I unbuttoned his trousers to reveal his hardness bursting from his underwear. My nails dug into his back as he unstrapped my bra, followed by him removing his boxer shorts.

"Let's do this baby," I whispered in his ear.

"Oh trust me, I've been waiting for this moment..."