Chapter 20

It had been 3 weeks since we left Gary's mum's house and it was only a couple of days left until christmas! Neither of us could believe that we had been dating for 6 months and we're spending our first Christmas together at his. We sat by the fire in the living room, wrapping the boy's presents as they were fast asleep in bed.

"I think this Christmas is going to be my best ever," Gary exclaimed as he focused carefully on taping the wrapping paper.

"Whys that then?" I just sat and watched him as he struggled majorly. "Here let me do that," I gave in and wrapped it for him, waiting for an answer.

"Well you know, mum and dad will be here, Dan is with his best mate and I'm with the woman I love. What else do I need?" He just looked at me as I finally taped the present.

"You need to stop being so cute Barlow," I leant in to kiss him quickly on the lips before beginning to wrap the next present.

"Cute? I'm a man Eve, I'm not cute," he sat upright, trying to be as macho as he could without trying to laugh.

"Believe what you must sweetie" I winked at him, knowing that he was going to do something.

"Right... That's it..." He stood up and leant down to pick me up, carrying me to the sofa.

"Stop it Gary" I couldn't stop laughing as he laid me down and started to tickle me.

"You asked for it," he winked and smirked, sitting above me on all fours as he began to undo my buttons.

"Gary, we can't" I was still laughing, "the boys are here!" But that didn't stop him. He bent down and started to kiss me, hard. He explored my mouth as his hand stroked my body. It had been a while and he pulled away, sitting up on his knees that were either side of me.

"I don't know what happened there." He looked confused.

"What do you mean?" I sat up and did up my top again.

"I don't know, I'd never felt an urge like that before... Ever. Wow. I really do love you," he was dreamily staring into my eyes.

"Funnily enough I think I love you too Barlow," and with that I pecked his cheek once again before the doorbell went. He looked at me and then his watch.

"It's 10:30? Who comes round this late?" He walked over to the window and opened the curtain a tiny bit. He quickly closed it again before looking at me, in complete fear.

"What Gary?" I stood up, scared as to what he was about to say.

"It's... It's Josh!"