Chapter 9

I sat in the bath, to relax myself for tonight. Someine knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked, slightly worried.

"Its Gary, is my razor in there?"

"Urm.." I looked around wihtout getting out the bath. "Yeah it's on the sink."

"Could I come and get it, I won't look?" I could tell he was smirking.

"Yeah of course, I'm covered in bubbles anyway." The door slowly opened and Gary had one hand over his eyes and the other in front of him to find where he was going. I couldn't stop laughing. "Right a bit, no I meant left," I teased.

"If you tease me again I will take my hand off my eyes,"he laughed, trying to be serious.

"Oh wait sorry I meant it was under the sink in the cabinet," I teased again.

"I warned you," he took his hand off his eyes and just stood before me in his red, loose fitting boxers. "Wow."

"Care to join?" I winked at him.

"It would be my pleasure," he said as he closed the door, leaving his shorts on as he stepped in the bath and under the bubbles. He leant over and kissed me hard, his hands on my thighs, rubbing up and down. I pulled away.

"Bloody hell Gary that beards a bit out of hand."

"Oi," he winked and laughed. "I was going to shave it but..."

"I'll do it now for you," so I took the razor from the floor and gently neatened his beard for him.

"Thank yoy gorgeous."

2 hours later I was ready for this meal. Dawn had offered to look after the boys. She was a good friend of mine and supported me being with Gary. Gary was stood at the door waiting for me as I walked down the stairs. As he came in to sight I couldn't stop looking at him. He wore a black suit with a blue shirt and a darker blue tie, with of course his blue suede shoes. He looked stunning.

Gary's P.O.V

She walked down the stairs, in the new dress I bought her. She looked stunning. The dress showed off her gorgeous curves and the heels made her legs look even more amazing. She smiled as I desparately wanted to rip the dress off her.. but no Gary, when she's ready.

"You truly look stunning Eve, I'm speechless." I kissed her cheek as she stood beside me.

"And you look handsome as ever Mr Barlow you really do."

"Oh stop it you'll make me blush. Hold on I have something to finish your outfit off for you."

Eve's P.O.V

"What is it Gaz?" I asked like a little child.

"Turn around." I turned around and closed my eyes. His hands were around my neck, oh god what was he doing?"

"Gary please don't hurt me please!"

"Baby don't worry I'm not, shhh..." he soothed me with his voice. He pulled away, "there you go." I looked down at the necklace he had placed on me.

"Gary this is... it's beautiful, stunning."

"Just like you." He placed his hands on my hips and started to kiss me, this time exploring my mouth with his tongue. The doorbell interrupted us. "Just as we were getting started," he winked at me, opening the door to the driver.

"Well we can continue another time, now lets go and meet these boys, I'm so excited." He took my hand and we walked out his house, ready for the night ahead.