Chapter 8

"Yes.. well of course yes Gary," I beamed in reply as the man that gave me butterflies for the past month has just asked me out.

"Yes? You said.. wow," he leant over to me amazed and pursed his lips firmly against mine, one hand on my jawline and the other on my thigh. He kissed rough, which I liked and as he pulled out he removed his hand from my thigh by stroking it gently. He then picked up his wine glass, "Here's to us Eve, and the wonderful time we're going to have together."

"Cheers to that."

"And here's my promise that I will never hurt you, physically or emotionally, remember that." He had a serious look in his eye..

"Thank you."

The night was gorgeous. There was plenty of kissing but we also talked, about my pat, about the band and about the kids and fortunately nothing else happened, I still woke up in my own bed still in my clothes. I mean I would with Gary, but not yet, I'd need time. My alarm woke me up at 8:00 as it was Sunday, meaning football day. I got up and showered walking back to my room and inspecting the left-over clothes I had that didn't involve a blouse. My answer to that search was a no. Shit, what do I do? I could hear Gary fumbling around in his bedroom, forgetting I was in a towel I knocked on his door.

"Come in," I walked in to a Gary Barlow dressed in a tight pair of red boxers, I couldn't divert my eyes. "Eve? Hello, look at my eyes," He laughed as I couldn't move them until I realised he'd moved closer. "Eve," he said as we stood centimetres apart, this time my eyes moving to his.

"Oh right yeah sorry," I knew I'd gone bright red. "Could I borrow a top please, I don't actually have any?"

"Course you can," he said in his gorgeous mancunian accent. He rummaged around his wardrobe. "Will this one do?" He held it up, a chequered shirt but different from the one he wore the previous night.

"Perfect, thank you," I pecked his lips, trying to keep grip of my towel.

"No, that's you gorgeous," he winked as kissed me again. I blushed.

An hour later we arrived at the boy's football.

"I will see you later sweetie," I said to Henry as I knelt down to kiss his forehead.

"Bye bye mummy, bye bye Gawy." Before I knew it he had rushed off to see his friends. Gary placed his arm around me back after he said bye to Dan.

"So shopping it is then."

"No don't worry we don't need to, anyway I have bills to pay and I'm not working next week and Henry's football-"

"Well it's a good thing you're not paying then," his arm slipped from my shoulder and his hand linked in with mine.

"No Gary you've already done so much, I couldn't.

"Well I could, Eve I've been a pop-star for god knows how long, don't worry. We walked into the highstreet together, filled with clothes shops. I tried on millions while Gary leant on the pillar outside. "By the way Eve, we're going out for dinner tonight so try and find a smart dress."

"Dinner?"

"Well I was going to surprise you but the boys have asked us out for a meal, will you come?"

"Yeah ok," I shouted to make sure he could hear me from the cubicle. "How about this..." I stepped out in a little black number, it was a loose fitting long dress, with a triangular low top and a slit up the right side. I pulled open the curtain to present my messy self in the gorgeous dress.

"Eve, wow," he looked as though he was struggling to swallow. "You look- gorgeous doesn't cut it, it's-wow!" I giggled at him. 

"So you like?" I winked as he moved his eyes from my bum to my eyes.

"I love it," he approached me and stroked his hand down my bum as we stood close. He kissed me passionately. 

"Now Mr Barlow let me change, we have places to be." I pulled out the kiss before he wanted to.

"Fine," he said as though he was a grumpy teenager. "I'll go get some shoes for it and then buy it all."

That day he bought my that dress with a pair of matching shoes, a pair of jeans, lots of tops, some pyjama shorts, a couple of summer dresses, skirts and 3 more pairs of shoes.

"I can't wait to see you in that dress tonight." He said as he clasped my hand once again.

"I want to see what you wear Mr Barlow."

"Well you can wait much longer," he replied, a smirk covering his face.