Thirty-four.

Dedication to Malinia6575 for being eager for me to update love you! Xx enjoy!

Harry's p.o.v

I've been sitting here for about 15 minutes where could they be? I will not get out of here at all not risking it. I've done that mistake once.

I ended up in pancake mix all over me.

Well it all started when we were making breakfast I cracked an egg on her head.

She got furious I ran and hid in this spot right here. She took bout half an hour to come and find me. She opened the curtains and spilled the pancake mix all over me. She laughed uncontrollably on the ground.

She made some pancakes then she mad another pancake mix. It took about 2 hours to get it out of my hair completely.

I smile at the memory. I yawn. Might as well sleep now. And I close my eyes.

Haylee's p.o.v

"Alright go get all the gallons of water. Angel and Louis actually let me make a smart choice Anna and Zayn" I correct myself.

"Hey!" Louis yells. Acting offended.

I smile. "Zayn and Anna head to the market in the corner and get water balloons and two big bags of ice" I inform them and they nod running out.

"Alright Angel get the oil out. And Niall get the flour out. Louis fill up the gallons of water. And Lima bean get the two bottles of whip cream out the fridge." I instruct. He nods.

Anna and Zayn come back fairly fast. All the gallons of water were filled by now.

"Okay Anna and Zayn pour half the bag of ice in each gallon" it's good they bought three bags instead of two.

"Angel fill the water balloons with oil" I smirk. She looks at me wide eyed. Then smirks as well.

"Niall open the flour" he does as told.

"Lima and Lou" I start "thanks for what you did" and I kiss there cheeks they nod. Oh if you were wondering where Kaylin is she left early cause she's going on a three week trip. Sadly.

"Done" they all say.

"Good. So what we will do is Louis and Liam you'll carry the gallons of water my bathroom is down here since my room isn't upstairs. Stephany and Alison and Zayn you guys will throw the water balloons filled with oil. Niall after them you throw the flour. Then I'll spray the whip cream got it?" I ask they all nod.

When we walk into my bathroom Harry is sound asleep.

I smirk. I give Liam and Louis the look and they throw the water. "what the fuck!?" Harry yells.

"Guys go!" I yell at Zayn, Angel, and Anna they throw oil at him it goes all over his body face and hair. Ha.

"Niall go!" I yell and the flour goes everywhere especially his face and hair. I step up.

"Revenge is sweet Harold" I smirk and spray whip cream all over him.

We all run out.

"Haylee Andrews I hate you!" He yells loudly.

"No you don't!" I scream back.

We are all laughing uncontrollably. Especially Louis.

"How did you come up with that?" Niall asked laughing.

"I don't know just came to mind" I laugh.

We hear Harry coming out the bathroom.

We all take out our phones. He comes right out and we take bunch of pictures laughing hard.