Thirty-three

Haylee's p.o.v

Have you ever felt like you're about to literally pass out? Or your hearts out about to jump out of your chest?

With a sigh Anna begins the long story.

"You and Harry were inseparable you guys went everywhere together. You guys were the schools envy. You guys became pretty popular. You snuck out to see each other

You guys were an odd pair. But you loved each other. One day if all changed. Back in 7th or 8th grade. You guys were never around each other and you wore long sleeves. You even came home with bruises!"

No I thought God please no.

"You were always sad you hardly smiled. You were depressed. And insecure. You were so much quieter. You weren't the old you. One night I snuck into your room while you were asleep. I pulled up your sleeve and saw scars all over you arms."

I gasped I look down and see faded scars.

"I broke down and cried that day. I didn't tell anyone though. But I began my own digging I asked Angelina if she knew if something was going on. She said you were getting bullied" she mumbles.

She takes my hands. I shake my head. "No no no!" I scream.

"H-Harry bullied you. You came home worse each day" I let out a sob. "One day Zayn and his dad came for dinner about an hour later Harry showed up and he took you with him somewhere. When you came back you said you have him one chance."

I let out a shaky sigh.

"It was all going well. But one day at a party Louis was about to rape you"

I was sobbing with my head in my hands now.

"He was drugged so he had no idea what was happening. But Harry got furious he beat him and he slapped you. You got upset. He was going out of his mind and you went to dinner with Anne and you guys talked. But then Harry started dating Taylor to get you jealous that's when you and Liam started to get closer. One day you went to school

And started to forget stuff. You freaked when you saw Harry and passed out. Back when Harry bullied you he hit you hard on the head with a locker door and you blacked out. It was just kicking in. You lost your memory. That leads us to now"

I was sobbing. He he hurt me? He couldn't have! Not my Harry!

I took out my phone.

"Hello?" Harry's voice cracks.

"Come over now" I say through gritted teeth and hang up.

Anna gives me a look of sympathy and walks off. I hear a doorbell. I don't even open it. Anna does I hear them whisper stuff and Harry walks in.

"Im sor-"

"Why!?" I scream.

"Why Harry why!? Why did you do This?!" I scream.

"Talk!" I say frustrated.

"T-Taylor said you were only using me for popularity. It made sense back then you were only around me when people were around so I got furious and started doing what I did" he mumbles.

I can't believe it. No.

"W-what?," I say in disbelief. "You believe a whore who ducking hates me for God knows what before you actually asked me!? Are you kidding me!? Those nightmares Harry! They were flashbacks and you didn't do shit about it! You're suck a fucking prick Harry I hate you so much! Don't you dare come near me ever again do you hear Me" I slap him across the face.

"I hate you" I spit. I walk back to my room.

I decided to sleep on it.

When I woke up. I had this feeling. I look around. This is my room. Anna and Zayn are dating. My brother was the only one who knew about Harry.