Thirty-seven

Harry's p.o.v

*Recap*

"I see you're awake!" They announce.

That voice so familiar! Who is it! Then there face comes into view.

My eyes widened.

It's...

----

Ever have that feeling when you fall into shock? You can't move or think cause you just can't believe whatever you found out? Because I'm feeling that now.

I've been in this room for about four hours now. My ankles and hands are killing me I'm pretty sure they have red marks that will turn purple.

My mouth is so itching and I just want to rip the duck tape off!

Honestly I don't know what I did to this person to do this to me..well I can think of one thing.

Haylee's p.o.v

After I told the boys who it was they all started to scream.

Niall and I were the ones crying everyone else had to try and calm us down.

"We have to tell the police!" I scream tears running down my cheeks.

That's when my mom and Robin walk in.

"Haylee where's--oh gosh what's wrong!?" My mom asks concerned.

"Mom! They kidnapped Harry!" I run into her arms.

"Oh love" she soothes.

"Mom we have to call the cops!" I say separating from her.

"Yes sweaty we do but first we have to tell Harry's parents" Robin speaks up.

I rush to look for me phone. When I find it I unlocked it and searched for Anne's number. My hands were shaky I could barely hold my phone.

When I find it I click on it. I bring the phone up to my ear.

After four rings Anne picks up.

"Hey Haylee! How are you? Harry's with you right?" She asks happily through the phone.

"Anne please come to my house now it's an emergency" I sniff.

"I'm on my way" she immediately hangs up. She didn't ask questions which is good.

We all sit in the living room quiet all you hear are my muffled cries. I'm sure my mom knows about Cameron she went outside to talk to my sister.

We heard a doorbell and Robin shoots up.

"Is everything okay?" Anne says from the door clearly concerned.

Oh how I wish everything was okay.

They walk into the living room and Anne scans around looking for a specific someone.

"W-where's Harry?" She asks in a whisper.

I look up at her just to find her looking at me. "Anne i-I'm so sorry," hiccup. "For what your about to hear but.." Hiccup. "Harry has been kidnapped"

"No no no!" She breaks down into Harry's step dad as well.

"We have to tell the authorities!" She sniffles.

"Yeah we were going to do that but we decided on letting you know first" I stand up.

Zayn stands up as well and heads over to the phone.