Forty-three

Haylee's p.o.v

The next morning to say i was nervous was an understatement. I was afraid she would freak out when she found out where we were going. We didn't want to actually tell her yesterday because we didn't want her to be upset, so we decided to wait till, well now. I shot up once i heard voices downstairs.

I walked calmly down the stairs just to find everyone sprawled out in some type of way in the living room.

"Shouldn't we be leaving?" i asked causing everyone to jump. There eyes widen as they all get dressed. Well i assumed they would be. Sarah giggles as steph takes her with her up the stairs. That leaves Harry and i alone in the living room.

"Good morning" he comes closer pecking my lips.

"Morning" i hum.

"How'd you sleep" he mumbles.

"Good good you?"

"Good" he sends me a grin.

"Hey what about Suzans funeral? Like when or where should we do it?" i asked suddenly becoming stressed over all of this.

"Hey hey first of i want you to calm down take deep breaths and not to stress, that would lead to a panic or anxiety attack alright love?" he asked concerned. I do just as told and he rubs my back in a soothingly matter. I nodded telling him i'm okay.

"And about the funeral i feel like it should only be us and her family, if she has any here." Harry whispers. "It shouldn't be so big because every time people do big funerals i feel like they're celebrating and i don't want that..cause ya know we can't celebrate after someone's death" Harry explains softly.

I have never really thought of that. He really has a point. "That's a good idea. Right after we are out of the station we should plan it out" i said with a frown.

"Hey it's going to be okay babe" Harry hugs me closer by my waist. "I want to believe that Harry i do, but where will Sarah stay? I don't want her to go to a foster home" i cry.

"We'll figure something out alright? Just don't stress over it too much" he begs while i send him a nod. He sends me a semi-smile before he crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss wasn't needy, it wasn't want. It was more of an 'we are going to be okay' kiss. More like a caring sweet loving kiss.

I pulled away out of breath. I smiled up at him as he returned the gesture.

"Lets get some quick breakfast going and we'll leave hows that?" Harry suggested.

"Amazing" i grinned leaving to the kitchen and Harry right behind me.

Harry and i ended up making pancakes. We started off with a tiny food fight but we decided to stop since we didn't have the time. But Harry insisted and i quote "this isn't over, we are going to have a much bigger food fight one day" and he jumped on his heels excited. Oh how I love that boy.

Wait did i just say love?! No it probably slipped right? Do i love harry? But it's too early into our relationship.

Yeah but you've known him since you guys were kids

I dropped the subject thinking it just slipped.

But did it?

~~

We were now in the police station. Men and women coming in and out where the blue uniforms. People brought in with handcuffs. Angry men yelling at eachother. This honestly sent shivers up my spine.

"Okay love, you are going to see an officer she will see your bruises and that way that bad guy won't hurt you anymore okay?" i asked hoping she won't freak out.