Thirty

Harry's p.o.v

She saw them. Yeah she saw them. Im screwed. This can't be happening. I bring my phone to my ear. "HELLOOOO" Louis yells into the phone. I pull it away from my ear. "Louis calm down its-" is top talking to look at the time. "9:30 in the morning!" I yelled back at him. I hear a chuckle at the other end. "Aye Lou lets plan a Welcome party for Karla she's coming back home today" I inform him. I then hear cheers at the other side. Of course he would put me on speaker. "Don't worry Harold we will get everything settled at your house" Someone who I assume is Stephany. "Okay i'll go get her some clothes at her house and i'll meet you guys there at about......." I trail off a bit. "7:00 deal?" I ask "perfect bye!" They all yell in unison.

*At Haylee's house*

I ring the doorbell and in less than a minute someone opens the door. Her brother. "What the hell are you doing here?!" he yells. venom clear in his voice. Yep he hates me. "well your sister is getting out of the hospital today and she send ME to get her some clothes. So if you would step aside that would be great" I say trying my best not to give up my fake smile. "No you can't tell me what to do.. and she's my sister i could do it" he growls at me.

"hmm your sister? really cause last thing i heard was you screamed at her. Oh and that your beloved girlfriend hurt her and you didn't do anything about it. You left her for your girlfriend and you could care less about her" I retort back at him. "fucking bastard Julia wouldn't do anything to her! You caused all of this! Stay away from her away from all of us! You made everything worse!" he yells at me. "yeah i did but i'm willing to fix it unlike you. You don't even know what your so called julia did now step aside" I demand him.

"no" He simply says. " i didn't ask you i informed you" I say as i was forced to walk past him. I walk up the stairs and into her room remembering which one it was. I open her closet and reach for a pair of denim jeans and a long sleeve black lace top. i neatly fold them and get all of the other stuff i believe she needs.

As i rush down the stairs i see Cameron. "stay away from my sister you're not aloud by her!" he yells. "watch me" And i slam the door in his face.

i let out a sigh.

*Back at the hospital*

I was about to knock on the big brown hospital room door but my phone vibrated.

Unknown: if you don't stay away from her i'll tell her what you did to her for 3 years.

They threaten. Cameron it has to be. She can't know. But i can't stay away from her. I walk into her room. "Hello" she greets me. Instead of answering i just smile. "I'll go take a quick shower and i'll come right back" She informs me while taking her clothes out of my hand.

As I hear the shower I take out my phone. I look for Louis contact name and click on it when I find it.

Ring

Ring

He then picks up. "Louis focus! God get off the phone!" I hear screaming in the background. "Gee woman calm down it's Harry!" He yells at what I figured was Angelina. "HAROLD! Oh okay everything is almost settled be here in two hours the least!" She yells louder that it causes me to pull my phone far my ear "alright just don't yell" I say chuckling and I hear her giggle. "Well bye guys see you later" i say. I hear an 'okay' and a 'bye' being mumbled.

Haylee's P.O.V

I know he's hiding something I just know it. From what I saw he isn't a real good liar.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up. And yes there is a shower in my hospital room. I step in and let the warm water hit my cold skin. Instantly goose bumps arise. My dark brown hair turns into a black color. I stop the water. I grab the bottle labeled shampoo. I put like 5 pounds in my hand and instantly wash my hair. I noticed my hair getting really greasy so I needed a good shower.