Chapter 1 (sequel)

No no no. I kept repeating in my head. This just can't be happening! How does he even know about Sarah! I'm literally having a panic attack.

"Love! Love! Listen to me please" I heard Harry's faint voice.

But I ignored him.. I just.this can't be happening.

"Haylee!" Everyone yells.

"Where's Sarah?!" I exclaim.

"She's right here I got her right here see-" Louis piped up. She seemed scared. She seemed afraid of something.. And I can't cope with it she was suppose to be happy.

"Come here love" I stretched my hands out for her and she rushed into them.

"Everything is going to be okay. You're going to be safe alright?" I kiss her forehead. And even though i know it isn't gonna be okay. I want to think that i don't know if i'm trying to convince her or myself.

***

-1 week later-

Harry and I decided to put sarah in school. All we had to do was talk to the school's office and she can start tomorrow. It's gonna be her first day of kindergarten.

We weren't as worried about cameron but we were still keeping safe no one went anywhere alone.

Sarah and Liam were jumping off the walls. At 8:00 Pm ! Sarah has to go to bed.

"Sarah!" I grab her as she squeals.

"Time for bed love" I smile as she pouts and starts squirming in my arms.

"NO i wanna be with uncle Li!" she pouts.

"Okay how about he puts you to bed and sings to you, sound good?" i smile as she cheers and rushes to Liam's side.

Liam smiles taking her in his arms and heading upstairs. I sigh with a smile and head to the living room where Harry and Louis were watching some t.v. I jump on the couch making Harry grin as he scooted me over on top of him making me squeal.

"Where's Angel?" I asked Louis. He smiled from ear to ear as he heard her name being mentioned.

"She was knackered so she went to back a couple of minutes ago" Louis grins. I shook my head. This boy is whipped.

I looked at Harry as he was just looking at us with a smile.

"Well i'm knackered as well so let's go Harold." I joke as he stands up after me.

"NO babies please!" louis shouts as he heads to his shared room with Angel. I rolled my eyes at his behavior and I shut the door behind me.

Harry and I got ready for bed as we talked about our day.

"Goodnight love" he whispers as he kisses my forehead and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Goodnight Harry" I whisper and a couple minutes after Harry slept I heard some rustling outside. I ignored it but ten minutes later it was still there. I convinced myself it was an animal until I heard someone trying to open the door. YES that's how quiet this house was. A knot formed in my stomach as I wanted to scream but I didn't instead i stayed up for a couple more hours until i was sure they were gone.

I didn't sleep well that night and I know if i don't tell anyone i won't sleep well anytime soon.

*******

I woke up the next morning with no one beside me. I rushed up with the memories of yesterday coming back to me. I ran down the stairs and barged into the kitchen where everyone else was laughing. I let out a sigh of relief as everyone else just stared at me.