Thirty-six

Haylee's p.o.v

I love that feeling when you feel a huge weight being picked of your shoulders. It feels amazing!

"Y-you kept it" I whisper. "You actually kept it!" I said a little louder.

"Well what's the memory?!" They all question.

We both look at each other.

"Well we were about 13 and we went to the park Harry took out two necklaces" I motion to the ones that we have in our hands.

"He made me promise whatever happens we would stay friends forever" I look up at him telling him to continue.

"She promised me and I put the necklace on her ever since that day I kept it in a safe place" he finishes.

I jump on him. I wrap my arms around his tall figure. He hugs me back.

He turns me around and moves my hair to the side. He takes my necklace and puts it around me neck I put his on too.

"Promise?" I ask him.

"Promise" he reassured me.

The rest of the guys and girls went. They were all heart touching and funny memories. The boys angel and Anna claimed they were tired so they left to bed. I got up and took Harry's hand.

I led him to my room. I sat him down on my bed.

I pull out the memory box form under my bed. It's titled ' Harry's and Haylee's memories' we bother decorated it.

We Each had a month with it. I was the one who ended up keeping it.

I place it beside him. I let out a sigh.

"Y-you still have it?" He whispers.

"It was my turn" my voice cracks.

I open the box. The first thing I see is a picture of us on the first weak we meet. We were little toddlers hugging each other at the park. I handed it to Harry.

Another thing was a Starbucks cup with a date. That was the first time we drank Starbucks.

Then there was a bandana that was when me and Harry decided to walk around with a bandana for a whole week.

Then there was a makeup bag with a picture of Harry. I smile that's when we had a sleep over he fell asleep first when we were suppose to have an all nighter so for revenge I took my moms make up and put it on him.

Harry bursts out laughing.

We look through the whole box talking and laughing oh and crying about our memories.

That's until I see the last picture. My birthday. We went to my favorite restaurant and we took billions of pictures but this one was my favorite. He kissed my nose while I laughed at him. I look at the picture longer than I should.

"Our last one" Harry whispers. I nod. I sigh and stuff the things back in. I put it under my bed. "I'm sorry love" he takes my waist and plops me on his lap.

"Don't be it's okay" I shake him off. I stand up and look for comfortable clothes.

"Your birthday is in two days" he reminds me. "It is!?" I say forgetting about it.

"Yes Hay it is" he smiles. I go into the bathroom change and brush my teeth.

"I got a good idea! Maybe we should make a memory box for all of us!" I exclaim.

"Yes! That's an amazing idea one day we can look back at the memories!" Harry gushed.

"I have another box we will decorate it tomorrow" I inform him. He nods.