Chapter 2 (sequel)

As we got home Louis gave me a knowing look. I nodded as he took Sarah into his arms and took her upstairs.

I walked into the kitchen for a glass of water and then headed to the living room where everyone else was. Louis coming down 10 minutes later. No one saying anything. To afraid to even talk. To afraid to say the wrong thing. My anxiety building up. My breathing getting unsteady as i reached for some water to calm down. Harry looking at me worried as i look at the ground studying every piece of it. I looked up. Everyone looking at me.

"I-i" I stuttered. "I'm scared" I finally admit. "I'm so scared. I'm scared he will hurt us,hurt sarah,hurt anyone i care about im just...im so scared" I admitted tears running freely down my face.

Harry walked over to me and took me in his arms.

"I know it's him. It was him who was trying to get it. It was him who we saw. I know it was him" I nodded as everyone stared at me with something i can't really name.

" we need to tell someone. The police. They have to do something about it. We can't just sit here and wait for him to finally do something. We have to do something" Nicky said worried. She looked at me and smiled sympathy clear in her eyes. I smiled back. A warm but sad smile.

"I'm gonna call someone over. A cop. The same one that helped us get Harry back. His crew was really helpful." Louis gets up with a phone in his hand.

I looked back up at Harry just to find him looking into space; thinking. He looks down at me blinks once and smiles. We heard murmurs knowing they're coming from Louis.

Everyone silent. No one saying anything.

Louis walked into the living room and sat down next to Angel.

"They will be here early Hours tomorrow." Louis announced. We all nod mumbling an okay under our breaths.

"Okay well I say no one sleeps alone tonight. We will get sarah and bring her into the movie room. We will all be staying in their today. Bring food if you'd like but we might not need it since there's quite a bit of snacks in their. I don't think we should exit the room until the police is here tomorrow sound good?" Liam asked almost giving us instructions. Well they are instructions. BUt i don't mind them i agree with him.

"Yeah sounds good" Ashley says as we all agree.

They all leave out of the room and as i was about to leave Harry took me by my waist and hugged me tight.

"As long as i'm here you will be safe and i won't let him hurt you okay?" he kisses my forehead.

"I know i know but hey. We have to keep you safe too alright?"

He chuckles as he connects his lips to mine.

"I love you" he mumbles.

"I love you too"

**

I was walking down the stairs with a sleeping Sarah in my arms heading to the movie room. I opened the door and put her down on the couch that we had in their.

"Okay we are locking every window and every door okay?" Niall explained we nodded as the boys all rushed to lock them.

I sighed and sat on the huge bean bag chair.

"This is so scary and ugh i'm just terrified" Ashley admitted. That earned agreements from all of us. We all just sat on the ground looking for any good movie to watch but we decided against it after a while claiming we were tired and wanted to go to bed early. Soon the boys all came back.