E l e v e n

Harry's p.o.v

Haylee just ran out of the classroom because of all of these fuckers. I have been running for about 10 minuets when I saw her. I can't believe what she's doing! She is ready to jump off a building. I rush to the roof as fast as I could.

"Haylee! Please don't do it step back!" I yelled.
"Just leave me alone Harry!" She yelled back stepping a step forward. I reacted to quick and before I could process what my body is doing Karla was already in my arms.
"Never ever do that again you hear me never!" I cried. I have never cried for a person in so long.

"I thought that's what you wanted what all of you wanted so I decided to make it come true Harry I want to die I don't want to live anymore please just let me!" She sobbed on my chest.

" no Haylee I can't, I can't loose my childhood friend" I mumbled to her.

Haylee's p.o.v

So now he remembers. He remembers we were friends.

"I can't believe you Harry now you remember we were friends and just now you decide to bring it up! I can't take this anymore I'm going home Harry and I'm warning you don't follow me!" I yelled at him.

Why didn't he bring up 'friend' when he beat me? Why now?

I was lying in bed when my mom came in.
"Haylee sweetie today I want you to meet my fiancé he's coming over for dinner with his son okay?" I just nodded. I hope this will be fun.

I recently got out of the shower and I'm blow drying my brown long wavy hair. When my hair was completely dried I ran to my closet to pick out my outfit. I decided with blue denim jeans and a shorts sleeve crop top with a tank top. I run to the bathroom and change but then I notice that you can see my scars so I run back and put on bracelets.

I was walking down the stairs and then their was a doorbell and my mom rushed towards the door. When I get go the kitchen I hear mumbles coming from them. A middle aged man walks in kinda like the same age as my mom.

"Hi I'm Robin nice to meet you sweetie" he says politely stretching out his hand for me to take. I gladly take it and Respond

"Nice to meet you too I'm Karla'" as I finish saying those words someone walks in. It looked like a guy my age probably a bit older? I don't know.

"Hi I'm Zayn nice to meet you" he greets me repeating his dad's actions and stretching his hand out and I take it in mine. His hands are smooth I might add.

"I'm Haylee nice to meet you too. Do you go to my school or?" I asked. I stared into his eyes witch were hazel/brown.

"No I'm actually in college so I don't go here" he says. He seems really nice. I hope we get along. Just then my sister walks down the stairs and repeats all my actions.

There was then another doorbell. I rushed to opened it and then I saw.