Twenty-Seven

*
Harry's  p.o.v
*
"Who's the girl on your phone?" she asked me.

Shit!

I forgot about Taylor. "She's well she's umm" I stutter. While moving my long curly hair out of my face.

"Well?" She asked her brown beautiful eyes full of curiosity.

"She's well she's my girlfriend" I answer while my eyes wander to the wall.

*
Karla's p.o.v
*

Am I surprised? No. I mean Harry is pretty good looking. "Oh. That's nice"  I say trying my hardest to do a good convincing smile.

"But." He says trailing off. "I don't l-love her" he says looking at me. I let out a sigh of relief. Harry looks at me weirdly and I try to hide my smile.

"Why don't you love her? And what's her name? Is she nice? Do I know her?" I say rambling and asking many questions.

He nods as if processing the questions. "Alright story time" he says clapping his hands together.

"You guys weren't friends. Not even close. You guys were enemy's?yeah. I well I wanted to date her so you get jealous. Yeah I know I'm stupid . She actually hurt you but you hurt her back. No one likes her. She's clingy and annoying none of the boys like her. And you want to see a picture of her?" He explains. I nod. He grabs his phone and unlocks it. He then shoved his phone screen to my face. Well not literally. You know what I mean!

A pretty tall girl with long blonde hair pops up on the screen. She's beautiful. I kinda envy her. Just as I was about to speak there is a knock. Harry and I let out a loud sigh before he says "come in!" Then all of the boys and some girls walk in.

I think it was Zayn with my sister close to him. Louis? With this other girl that I think I know I just don't know her name. Then Cameron? My brother walks in with a girl holding his hand. Then Niall? Yeah the blonde one. Walks in with a girl while holding her waist. And then at last a girl squeals and runs up to Harry. "HARRY! Baby! I missed you!" Damn that voice is annoying.

Wait Taylor?

*
Harry's p.o.v
*

What is she doing here!? She grabs my cheek and connects our lips. She tries to slip her tongue in my mouth but I push her away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Julia. Cameron's girlfriend is my sister"  she says kissing my cheek. I look at her and fake smile. I look at Haylee who is turning her back on me talking to Louis. "Haylee this is taylor" I say trying to get her attention.

She turns around glares at me and smiles at Taylor before turning around. She's mad at me I know it.

*
3rd person!
*

While Taylor is clinging onto Harry and not letting him speak to Haylee let alone anyone. Karla is hurting inside. But does she show it? No. She discovered that she's good at hiding her emotions. No one noticed her. But Angel and Louis they are known as her friends. Even though she didn't know Louis long enough according to what they told her. But on the other side Harry Is trying to get an idea on how to break up with his clingy girlfriend.

Will Taylor separate them now that they came a bit closer. Or will Harry escape from her?

*
Haylee's p.o.v
*

"Harry baby. Why doesn't this bitch remember me?" I hear Taylor ask Harry loud enough for me to hear. I turn around instantly Before I speak up. "Excuse me?" I say sitting up ignoring the pain. "You heard me loser" she shoots back standing up.

Hell no

"Well I could be whatever the hell you want to call me. But at least I'm not a needy slut like you that won't keep her legs closed for a day. Go suck a dick. Oh wait you already have" I say sassily. While she glares at me before she speaks up. "Well people like me more than you I'm way prettier" she says while flipping her hair.

"Oh darling people only use you. Think again. Oh and please get out I don't want to
Catch the slut infection" I say as I hear Louis trying to stifle a laugh and a little sob coming from Taylor. I look at Harry who looks mad and shakes his head at me before running after Taylor. The girl on my brothers lap runs out to.

I honesty don't even feel bad. She deserved it.

"Oh my god" Louis said before bursting into laughter before Angel smacks him.

Harry's p.o.v

Yeah okay I don't like Taylor but she went a little over the line back there. As I reached Taylor she was crying on a chair. "It's okay" I tried to calm her. "No it's not! She's just a bitch that is jealous of me!"

She screamed. "Well you kinda provoked her" I say while act scratching my head awkwardly. "Now you're on her side!?" She screams At me. I try not to over my ears at her squeaky voice. I see Julia her sister come towards her. 'I got it' I mouthed at her. She nodded before turning around.

Taylor's p.o.v

This is working out just like I want it too.  Harry is right beside me like I want him too and that bitch is all by herself. I'm really glad she lost her memory.

"Harry why do you like that bitch so much?" I alarms him while looking up at him. "You know what taylor!? I'm done with this. You just don't get to go around calling we stuff when she didn't so shut to you! She actually tried to be nice to you today but all you do is turn into a fucking selfish brat! Can't you at least try to have some manners towards her? She lost her fucking memory! How do you think she feels!?! Than you come and out more shit into her life!?! Just leave her alone. And here is another idea leave me alone! I don't even like you never did! Now leave me alone and go find a mother fuck buddy!" He yelled at me before jolting up. "You will pay for this" I whisper into his year before he slightly pushes me away. "And you will too Haylee Andrews"

Haylee's p.o.v

As we are all having a pretty interesting conversation Harry walks in. He has a big and proud smile on his face. Put his green eyes shown a whole different thing. Anger?sadness? I see Julia whisper something to him as he whispers something back angrily. She shoots him a glare before walking out and slamming the door shut making all of us jump. My so called brother shoots up and runs after her.

"What happened?" I whisper to Harry. Everyone else are in there own little world. He shakes his head. "Tell you later" he says while winking at me. I instantly feel my cheeks beginning to redden. I nod in respond as he just leaves me wondering.

"Guys could you all tell me a memory like about how we meet" I asked sitting up. I heard a chorus of 'yeah'. "Alright" Angel starts.