T w e l v e

Karla's p.o.v

I stared blankly standing their was Harry waiting for me to let him in.

Instead of me letting him in I stepped out the chilly breeze hitting my skin causing goosebumps to rise.

"H-Harry what are y-you doing h-here?" I asked him looking at the ground.

"I came to take you out somewhere" he said politely.

"U-um I can't right now" I said looking back up at him. His green eyes shining in the dark.

"Please Haylee I'll bring you back in a couple of hours" he pleased.

"F-fine" I stuttered I went back inside and feeling guilt I walked into the kitchen.
"I-I'm going out somewhere I'll be back later"

I announced feeling guilty I went up to Robin and stood In front of him.

"I'm so sorry for leaving right now" I looked at him. "Oh it's okay I know you teenagers just want to have fun" he exclaimed I just nodded and gave a little wave to Zayn.

I walked outside to see Harry sitting on the porch step. As I walked by him he stood up. He walked me towards his car and opened my door for me to get in.

"T-thank you" I said to him. All he did was nod. As he started the engine I buckled my self. The whole car ride was silent and not a single word was said. We then arrived at his house and went in.

"So we could just watch films yeah?" He asked me his green eyes brighter then I have ever seen them. There not the dark black green ones I'm used to seeing now. I just nod.

"I just ordered pizza and it will be on its way" he announced. I didn't have the courage to answer him. Yes he was being nice and all but he still has been my bully for 3 years it's hard. He came in with a cup of water and handed it to me.

"Thanks" I mumbled.
I took off my bracelets because they were itchy. As soon as they're off I hear a gasp from Harry. Oh shit.

Harry's p.o.v

It isn't going to be easy for her to forgive me but I hope she will. As she took off her bracelets. I couldn't help but to gasp. I did that all of those were my fault. I started approach in her and I couldn't feel all but pain hen she moved away from me. Was she really that scared of me? Did I ruin her life so much?

Haylee's p.o.v

Harry started approaching me. I couldn't help to move away I was still really scared of him this was all just going to fade away like nothing ever happened. Just then there is a knock on the door signaling the pizza is here.

Harry shoots up I think about paying instead but in like a second Harry walks in he gets plates and sets the pizzas down.

"Help yourself love don't be afraid" he says sending me a smile. I nod and take a slice.

"Talk to me don't just nod" he pleaded looking into my eyes.

"Umm what film are we watching?" I asked that was the first thing that popped in my mind.

"Umm you could choose the movies are right over there" he said pointing to the shelf bellow the flat screen. I walk towards the shelf and open it. The first film that catches my eye 'paper towns' that is one do my favorite films. I pick it out and show to him.

"Good choice" he complements me. "I know" I say sassily. I instantly cover my mouth. "I'm sorry Harry I didn't mean to be sassy" I instantly apologize.

"Haylee don't worry I won't hurt you anymore okay?" He said guilt evident in his voice. He starts the movie and I sit down at the edge of the couch and he sits in the other side.

All I remember is falling asleep on the couch...

Harry's p.o.v
When the film was over I just noticed Haylee was asleep. I went closer and studied her. Not it's not creepy I was just looking at her. She was so peaceful and beautiful I can't believe I hurt her so much. I through away so many years of friendship and now she is even afraid to talk to me.

I'm such a monster. I made her self harm hell she almost died! Just the thought of loosing her send chills down my spine. If I ever lost her the world would have no reason. I have to make this all up for her and I have to do it quick. I need her back and she can't be afraid of me anymore.