N i n e t e e n

Haylee's p.o.v

After Harry and I pulled apart we watched a movie. We basically just talked during the whole movie. Tomorrow after school we are hanging out. I'm still kinda afraid;not of him but of all of this in general.

As I rise up to leave Harry rises too. "Let me take you home love" he offers I simply nod I was to sleepy to walk. And it's late so I wouldn't risk it.

I walk down the stairs and say my goodbyes to Anne and Matt "next time don't wait 3 years to come visit us again love" Matt mentions. "I won't" I chuckle "at least I hope" I mumbled to myself.

As I walk out the door the cool December wind hits my skin causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. Each step I take to the car makes me sleepier.

We finally reach the car and Harry opens the door for me. "Thank you" I mumbled quietly and sleepy.

Harry gets into the other side and starts the car. "So love tomorrow morning I'll pick you up okay?" Harry asked me. This was all a new side of Harry and to be honest I like it.

"Sure I'll wait for you" I answer I'm kinda giddy. The whole ride we kept talking none of us getting enough of the talking. When Harry finally gets to my house a frown grows on my lips.

"Okay well thank--" I got cut off by Harry walking out of the car;strange kid. He opened the door for me and I continue to talk. "As I was Saying thank you Harry I had fun see you at school tomorrow" I say standing in front of him.

I just realized how short i am  next to him I'm up to his armpit he's like a giant compared to me. "I had fun too love. I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" He asked looking down at me.

Unsure of what to do I step back. Harry frowns but doesn't say anything. Hoping he kinda did I waked towards my front door and wave goodbye to Harry.

I make my way to my room and when I walk into my room Cam is sitting on my bed. Knowing what he was going to ask I start talking. "It was fun he didn't do anything we talked and yeah" I say as I take off my short heels That were killing me.

Cameron looks up and meets my eyes. Small tears forming in his eyes. "I-I wasn't here for that" his voice cracking at the end.

"Cameron what's going on,is mom fine? Is Anna okay?" I asked getting overly worried.

"They're fine Haylee sit down please" he says with a low voice.

"Cam stop scaring me what's going on?" I asked with a shaky breath at the end. "I-I'm going back to u-UNI in two days" he says tears streaming down his face and his eyes darting to the floor.

No no no he can't leave not yet. "Cam it hasn't been a month yet please don't go please stay don't leave me alone not again Cameron please " I begged him I can't stand being without him here. He understands me.

"I can't stay love I'm sorry Julia needs me back with her" he says finally looking up at me. "So this is all about her? You're leaving cause of her? Cameron this is not fair! You get to see her every fucking day and you can't stay here a month !?"

I was beyond angry cant she wait? She gets him more than we do and now she needs him. "Hay she needs me there" Cameron says raising his voice.

"What is up with you lately where is the Cameron that use to always put me first you've changed a lot I always put you first." I know I was sounding selfish but Cameron has changed a lot everything has changed.

"Well that Cameron is gone! And will never come back!" He yells louder then ever his blue ocean eyes turning a dark blue. He stomps out of my room and slams my door shut.

I could here little wood chips tearing off. I have never been so scared of Cameron before. I let myself fall in my bed and continue to sob. Cameron is leaving. Why? This can't be Happening.

As I continue to cry I finally find the strength to fall asleep.

*next morning *

I woke up remembering that Harry is picking me up. I shot up and choose out my outfit. I go with blue denim jeans and a long sleeve v-neck purple shirt.

I got dressed after I was finished I connected the straightener and as I wait for it to heat up I put on my make up. When I was finished with my make up the straightener was all heated.

I decided to put my hair straight today. When I was finished I had 15 minutes of spare. I gathered my stuff. And when I was done with that I picked out a pink sweatshirt. I grab my phone and bag and head down stairs.

Cameron was walking out of his room but I pace up and ignore him. I grab an apple and take a bite when I hear a honk outside;Harry. I run outside and walk into the car.

"Good morning" Harry greets the instinct I go into the car. "Morning" I mumbled. I wasn't in the best mood since last night.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked me taking his eyes off he rode for a second. "Yeah I'm fine just a little tired" I lied to him.

I know I shouldn't lie but I don't need him to know about my life problems. We finally arrive at school and I jump Out of the car.

Harry is staring at someone so I follow his gaze. Louis. "Don't do anything okay? He was drugged. Please Harry just leave him alone" I begged him.

Harry looked down at me and let out a long sigh before he nodded. I walk in front of him leaving him behind a bit. I still had 10 minutes till my first class starts.

"Haylee!" A familiar voice calls out. I turn around;Louis. "H-hi louis" I stutter. Looking up at him. Louis wasn't so tall but,he's taller than me. "Don't be afraid love, I'm so sorry of what happened at the party I didn't mean to someone drugged me, please believe me I didn't mean to hurt you" he finishes clear sadness and hurt I his eyes.

I already knew all of this so it wasn't knew to me. "I know Louis and I do believe you" I inform him adding a smile.

"Y-you do?" He asked in disbelief. I nod my head and he does something I didn't really expect from Louis.  He hugged me.

*lunch hour*

I have gotten closer to Louis,Liam,and Niall. But there is this thing about Liam. He's just so different. He's quiet and shy. And he also seem so innocent.

  But again he was the one that never hurt me and next to Niall. "So guys any girlfriends?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

As I finished saying my line Angelina comes sits next to me witch is in between Louis and I. I could see a little blush creeping on Louis cheek. Aww! "So? Do you guys have girlfriends?" I asked again.

"No" they all say a unison. "But I thought you and Harry were dating already" Niall mentions.

I nearly choke on my water and it seems like Harry does too.

"Niall just because I like her doesn't mean we're dating!" Harry yells at Niall.

Wait.what?!

Harry's p.o.v

Oh shit.