S e v e n

It has been a week since Steph almost saw me getting beat. Harry has gotten worse and doing more things to me than usual.

I was sitting outside on a bench just looking around when Harry comes up to me.

"Harry please no more at least not for today please" I pleaded. Today I couldn't get hurt much because I'm going to the mall with Steph and I didn't want to cancel our plans.

Before Harry leaves he gives me a slap. I pray that the day passes by quickly.

Before what seems like ages it's the end of the day instead of going home I go to Angel's. We finish our homework and about an hour later we go to the mall.

*at the mall*

We both decided to go to forever 21 first. I got a long sleeve white crop top with the La sign. And Steph got a black one. Once we were done with forever 21 we decided to get Starbucks. But then my world froze. I felt butterflies in my stomach I saw Niall.

Oh no! He's walking over here why can't I get a break?

"Hey Haylee" he greeted
I jump a little.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you" he says politely.

"L-listen n-Niall I have to go n-nice seeing you" I told him stuttering which I do when I'm extremely nervous

After we got home we had a bunch of bags in our hands. Good thing tomorrow is Friday!

When I got home I went strait to my room. "Haylee!"

My mom yelled. Cameron is out with some friends. I haven't seen him in so long. And Anna is somewhere I don't even know. "Yes mom?" I greeted.

"I have to tell you something" she said quietly and serious.

"Okay stop scaring me and tell me" I looking into her eyes.

"I-I'm getting re-married" she said quietly. But I heard her.

Should I be happy for her? Or should I be mad?

"Congratulations mom"