Thirty-one

Sorry for all of the spelling errors.:( everyone okay? How's everyone doing? This chapter will be kinda a filler. Love you lots. Read the a/n at the end! :) enjoy. ThanksX

*
Haylee's P.o.v

I woke up with an empty bed. Events of yesterday start replaying in my head. I slightly smile. But I frown when I soon a delicious smell fills my nose. I have no idea what it is but it smells so good I literally could faint any second. I slowly (and lazily) raise from the warm bed.

Right when the covers leave my body I want to run back to the bed but, I want to find out what that smell is. When my feet touch the brown fuzzy carpet it tickles my toes. I quickly walk to the bathroom and do my business. I took out the toothbrush I used last night and quickly wash my teeth.

I decide to keep on Harry's shirt and boxers. I open the door and slip on socks that Harry brought me to the hospital. Then I remember my parents. Do they even know I'm here? Let alone care? I shake my head and quit thinking about them.

I quietly open the door and walk down stairs. I see that the house is spotless;Harry. I remember it was a mess since the little get together. But we left it and agree to clean it up today since we were way to tired. He probably woke up extra extra early to do all of this.

I realized that I have been standing here for way to long so I walk into the kitchen..well after struggling a bit. I finally found it and I walked in. Standing there was Harry his back facing me. He was the one making whatever smelled so good to wake me up. "Harry?" I speak quietly. I see him jump slightly startled.

"Oh you're up" he states the obvious.

"Well yeah. Since obviously I'm standing right here" I say rather sassily.

I hear him chuckle a bit and I can't help but smile.

"I made us breakfast" he says

"Are you just going to keep pointing out the obvious?" I asked cocking my eyebrow up but you could hear the humor in my voice.

He shakes his head. "Just have a seat love" love. I love when he calls me that. He motions to the wooden white stools I nod and he sends me a smile that I gladly return.

Harry's p.o.v

I woke up at around 6:30 am. Yeah I know early for a weekend but I just wasn't as tired. I look to my right and smile. I bring the blanket over myself and quietly exit the bed.

I pull the duvet closer to Haylee so she doesn't get cold. I run over to the room and quietly turn the door knob. The coldness tickling my finger tips.

I open the big white wooden door and enter the bathroom. I brush my teeth with the minty toothpaste. I always loved the minty toothpaste. I love the feeling and the taste it gave to my mouth.

I'm really excited this morning I have something big planned. But if I want everything to turn out in time I have to leave now. I walk out the bathroom and I hurry out the wooden door and down the carpet stairs.

I quickly clean up all the mess from yesterday.It takes me about an hour. There more garbage than if seems.

I sigh taking all the garbage bags out. I run back inside and began planning on doing a huge breakfast since I doubt Karla hardly ate yesterday at our little gathering.