O n e

Hello. Well I guess this is the part I have to introduce my self right? Well, I'm Haylee Andrews and my best friend is Angelina White. I get bullied by this very I mean very popular boy at school. I guess you could say my family is okay. My parents are getting a divorce I have a younger sister named Anna she's 16 and an older brother who's name is Cameron and he's 18. We--

"Hey Haylee!" Someone yells. I quickly recognized the voice. That voice belongs to my best friend Angelina.
"Hey Angel" I simply say quietly. I'm really insecure about my self and shy.

"So what are you doing tonight?" She gushed she was always so happy and down to earth I sometimes envy her I wish I could be as happy as her but I can't right? Because my life is anything but; Perfect.

"You want to watch some movies at my place?" She asked with a sly smile.
I wasn't really in a mood for that but I don't have anything to lose.

"Yeah sure! I'll just go strait to your house" I said.  Sending her a polite smile that she gladly returns. We were rounding the halls when my bully comes walking towards me.

"Umm Angel I have to go meet you in class yeah? Bye" she already knew I got bullied  she always tried everything to stop it but I hated her seeing me get hurt.

"Umm Kay" she nodded suspiciously and she walked away.

"Hello you filthy slut!" He shouted in my face than he slapped me across the face. You think That's bad? Well it's just a simple move. Meet my bully Harry Styles.

-----------
First chapter what do you guys think?