Chapter 4 (sequel)

I woke up with an annoying beeping noise. And an annoying headache. I opened my eyes and was immediately blinded by the bright light. I finally succeeded to open my eyes and i sat up.

Their in the room was liam and ashley.

Then i started to get flashbacks.

"Well well well. If it isn't harry styles. The one who almost killed my sister" he laughs. Sickening me.

"Shut up!" i yell at him.

"Hey hey watch it" he presses the gun harder against my head.

"Let her go." harry says sternly. That's when i realize the gun in his hand.

"Take one more step and i will shoot her." cameron warns.

Everything that happens next happens in slow motion. And soon someone pulls the trigger. And everything goes black.

"Where is he?!? Is he okay?" i freak out immediately.

"Hey hey love. Calm down" Liam immediately gets up and rushes to my side followed by Ashley.

"Hey he's okay please calm down" Ashley begs.

I relaxed a bit and lied back down.

"How you feeling?" liam questioned as his eyes were filled with worried.

"Fine my head is just killing me" I sigh.

"understandable . He put the gun against to your head pretty roughly and it left a bruise. Anything else hurt?" he asked.

"Nah that's about it-" soon there was a knock on the door.

A doctor with a white long coat walked in.

"Hello karla my name is Mr. Peterson. How are you feeling?" he comes up to me immediately taking my face in his hands and turning it a bit gently. Doctor's hands are always so smooth.

"I'm feeling well just my head. Can i please just leave?" i asked. I haven't asked about sarah. But right when i'm out of here i'm going to find her.

"Patience. I'll i have to do is hand you painkillers. And your friend here liam already signed you out." he smiles. "Now you're boyfriend and your daughter are in the room right next to yours to the left. And right next to his is your friend," he informs as he writes something down on paper.

"Here are some painkillers take two a day. One when you wake up and one in the middle of the day for about a week and you'll be fine." he concludes, "Okay you're free to go"

And with that i got up saying a quick thanks and heading to harry's and Sarah's room.

I walk in to see sarah watching tv and harry peacefully asleep. The tears immediately start to fall.

"Baby" i whimper as i rushed to her.

"Mum!" she cheers. I sit down next to her as she hops on me.

"Careful baby" i whisper. She has bruises up and down her arms. And one around her eye.

"That son of a-" i take a deep sigh.

"I missed you" she hugged me tight.

"Oh baby so did i."

"I don't want to go back to that mean guy" she whimpers, "he hurt me very badly. And he hurt angel too and she tried to protect me but she couldn't and he threw something at her and she slept for a long time. And he hit me very bad momma

i don't want to go back" she cried.

"Sweetie you will never see him again" I cried.

"Have you spoken to dad?" i asked her.