F i v e

"Oh my god sweetie are you okay?" She asked.

Oh my god what do I say?? If I tell her about Harry he will beat me even more than he already does! Possibly even close to killing me!

"Umm yeah I'm fine I kinda just fell but I went to the nurse already so I'm okay thanks"

I said hey that was partly true. Before she could say one more word I ran out. I then received a text message.

Angel: hey are you still coming?xx

Me: oh my gosh I can't I have plans I'm sorry maybe tomorrow? Xx

Angel: that's totally fine!xx love you! X

Me: love ya too! Xx

When I got home I ran upstairs and completely sobbed on my bed. Why? Why did Harry have to change so much? Why does he hurt me? Why did I do that him to hate me so much?

*flashback*
I was 6 years old and me and my best friend Harry were at the park. I had recently fell of the slide and I was crying. Harry came rushing towards me. "Haylee what's wrong are you okay?" He asked in his sweet voice
"I just fell of the slide" I explain to him and a tear rolls down my cheek. He kisses the 'boo boo' and I smile.
*end of flashback*

Why Harry why did you change so much? Where's my cheeky little green eyed Harry that was so innocent and didn't hurt a fly where are you Harry I miss you!

I was fall on sobbing at this point I ran to my bathroom and took out my blade and slid it through my skin.

I hate my life
I hate myself
I hate everyone
And I hate Harry!

I clean all the blood that fell on the floor from my Wrist and go to bed wishing the old Harry would come back.

------