twenty-four

Liam: Would you go on a date with me?

*

Haylee's P.O.V

*

Youre proably wondering am I going on a date with Liam? Well, the answer is yes. I am. Why did I accept? Becasue i need to get my mind off of Harry and i guess Liam would help with that. Plus it would only be a friendly date. Right? Yeah.

Recently i just got out of the shower. I slide up my pink Panties and matching bra. I go out to my closet and try to find an outfit..Liam said wear something comfortable. I choose black tights a white with black print skater skirt and a crop top wiht a white tank top that reavels my back a bit. I blow dry my hair when its completely dry i decide to put it in tigth curls. When im finished with my hair i put on a really thin layer of makeup. I look at my work and smirk at my wirk.

When I hear a doorbell down stairs. i take that as if in cue to rundown the stairs. Almost towards the bottom step I remember I have no shoes on. Great. I run back up stairs and put on my black flats. I run back down adn open the door. Liams tall figure is standing infront of me.

"hey sorry i forgot my shoes" I say while panting. "its fine love ready?" he asked while handing me a rose. "yeah let me just put this in water." i inform him with a smile. Liam is so sweet and i will admit he is pretty hot. But...I dont have feelings for him. Because somebody owns my heart...And thats the famous Harry. Anyways this is about Liam not Harry.

I put the red rose in water And head towards Liam. he smiles and i return the geasture. We walk out and liam snakes his hand around my waist. It doesnt feel right but i dont say anything. "so love how have you been?" Liam says while opening the car door for me to get in. I smile at him and he smirks. As he gets in the car i answer his question. "im good and you?" i asked him. "im good as well" he answers.

The whole ride there was full of laughter and talking. When we arrived at our destination Liam had to blinfold me. I literally tripped over a hundred times! "alright open them." he says i could tell he was giddy. I open my eyes and i stare in awe. There on the field ground was a picnic set for two with flowers in the center.

"Aw Liam this is amazing!" I say while hugging him. "glad you liked it" he says with with a little chuckle. "like it..no..I love it!" I squeal pulling him into another hug. He chuckles and walks  me towads the sene. He starts putting food (that i havent seen in my life but was good) on my plate. "so have you been seeing anyone?" he asked. i shift uncomfortably before answering.

"no.and you?" i say trying to flip the attention to him. "no. not really planning on it soon though" he says while eating some of his food. I nod. "So liam want to play twenty questions?" i asked. i always liked this game i dont know why.. "sure" he nods. The game was full of laughter,liams dirty mind (and mine)

and we just got to know eachother better. We were now eating chocolate covered strawberries. We were laying on our backs and watching the stars. It was getting pretty late so we picked up everything and Liam helped me up. "thank you Liam i had an amaizng time" i thanked him. "im glad you liked it love" i smiled and got into the car. "hey Haylee i have wanting to ask you..What is that H you have on?' Liam asked. I totally forgot i had it on today. I always put it on on weekends. "um its just a necakalace" i simply say.

"i know what does it mean though?" he asked pushing further. i took a deep breath. "well when Harry and I were younger we made a promise to be friends forever and to keep these necakalaces and he had the K i dont know if he still has it" i inform him. "let me guess he broke the promise?" he asked "yeah..but it wasnt his fault..i dont know the reason yet but i will find out" i say. he humms and drops the subject. When we got

to my driveway he got out of the car and opened the door for me. "thanks"

i mumbled. He kept getting closer and closer that it was getting weird. Then...then he kissed me. And i can't believe what i did i kissed him back. Realizing this was bad i pushed him. "no I cant! this isnt right!" i say. "why becasue you love Harry? get over him! he is a prick!" Liam yells.

"but that doesnt make me love him any less! and i think you are the only prick here Liam you knew I still and feelings for him but you could give a fuck right? I thought you undewrstood me..i thought you knew how i felt..but i was wrong" is say while a tear rolls down my chhek. "Haylee I-i" Liam starts before i cut him off. "no Liam youre not" i snap while walking inside. Just when i thought this would get better but it didnt it got worse...why is my life so fucked up?