twenty-three

It is now Saturday and I'm meeting the famous Julia . I have to admit I'm kind of scared. Yeah, I don't know her but I just have this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'm recently helping my mom set up the table. Then I feel my world freeze; the doorbell rings. "Anna go get the door!" my mom yells to my sister.

Without a respond she runs to the door. I hear muffled voices coming closer to the dining table. Then a teenaged girl, with long blonde curly hair tight denim jeans a jean jacket and high crimson heels; she was beautiful.

She reminded me of someone but I couldn't put a finger on it. "Haylee this is Julia" My brother Cameron says. "hey nice to meet you" I say giving her a little wave. " Hey nice to meet you as well love" she says sending me a smile.

She came closer and brought me into a hug. Taken by surprise I don't hug back quick; but eventually I did. Then someone else walked in. My eyes become wider and my blood boils; Taylor. "what are you doing here?" I say through gritted teeth. she sends me a smirk before answering.

"I'm Julia's sister" she says while sending fake smile to me that I don't return.

Cameron sends me a glare but I pretend not to notice. Half way through dinner Julia has to use the bathroom. "Here i'll show you where it is" I offer while getting up and fixing my outfit.

We walk up the stairs and when you couldn't hear anything Julia takes my forearm and yanks me towards her. I let out a whimper. "listen to me you bitch you will stay away from Cameron and if you don't I will ruin you and something will happen to your beloved Cameron and you will not like I I'm waning you fat bitch stay away from him!" She says before gripping her nails into my arm.

"why? Why are you doing this?" I whimper. "because your stupid ass is in the way now stay away from him" she say before she walks away.

I walk back down shortly after she left. She is surely a bitch. No wonder she's related to Taylor. "hey Julia you want to watch a film?' Cam asked his girlfriend.

"sure babe!" she exclaims with her squeaky voice. Almost making me puke. "Okay, Haylee would you want to join?" Cameron offers.

Julia glares at me, and I remember that I cant risk it.. "no I'm good thank you" I say while getting up and walking into my room.

Ding! message!

Liam: How did it go?

Me: Horrible...

Liam: why?

Me: Julia is a bitch and guess who she's related to

Liam: Who?

Me: Taylor! *rolls eyes*

Liam: oo that sucks well to make you happy..would you go on a date with me?