Forty-Four

Haylee's p.o.v

"Harry, I have to tell you guys something" I spoke up .

We are all in the living room Sarah was tired and ended up falling asleep on the way back.

Everyone looked up expecting me to speak.

"Well first Harry please don't make any noise" I warned as his eyebrows furrowed.

"In the police station...Sarah mentioned you...and she called you daddy." I said trying to hide my smile. I know Harry has always wanted a baby before. He always said he wanted lots of them.

All the boys grin as Harry stood up and picked me up.

"Oh my gosh! She called me dad! Haylee she called me dad!" He cheered.

"I know Harry shh" I laugh at his behavior.

He grinned as he placed his lips on mine.

***

Harry and the boys left about two hours ago claiming they had important things to do.

So currently the girls and I are getting ready to go to the mall. I took out black skinny jeans and a sweatshirt.

I placed my TOMS on my feet and rushed to Sarah's room. She was still out cold.

"Hey Sarah, baby wake up" I shook her softly as she rolled over.

"We are going shopping! You love shopping love" I cheer and she squeals getting up.

"Is uncle hawwy coming?!" She exclaims.

"Not today love. It's only gonna be girls night okay?" I asked her. She nodded excitedly as we rushed to her bathroom.

Sarah undressed herself as she hopped into the bath.

"Could you sing to me?" She asked sweetly.

"Um. Sure love what would you like me to sing?"

"Any song" she smiles.

"Okay I'm going to sing a song that uncle Louis,uncle Harry,uncle Niall,and uncle Liam wrote okay?"

She nodded as she looked at me.

"For your eyes only I show you my heart for when your lonely and forget who you are I'm missing half of me

when we're apart now you know me for your eyes only, for your eyes only I show you my heart for
when you're lonely

and forget who you are in missing half of me when we are apart now you know me for your eyes only for your eyes only for your eyes only" I finished the small part.

She cheered and squealed.

"They wrote the song?!"

"Yes love and many more! I have a CD they gave me. We should listen to it in the car!" I smile down at her.

She nodded.

The whole time she was in the bath she hummed part of the song I sang. She instantly loved it. Just like I did.

***

So we found out the the boys took the car so our palms were runnier and ion top of that it started poring so we couldn't walk either.

"Let's bake a cake!" Sarah exclaimed.

"Sure" I shrugged.

"Hey Nicky could you get the CD of the boys. It's in my suitcase" I smile at her.

She nods running upstairs.

"Okay so I'll get everything out while you guys wash your hands" Ashley commented as we nodded.